TK Maxx tries on e-learning
- Case Study: Tackling the departmental culture in retail training. Hearn, Barry // European Retail Digest;Summer2007, Issue 54, p12
The article focuses on a case study regarding the departmental culture in retail industry training of TK Maxx. It states that an Enterprise rapid electronic learning platform from Mohive has been adopted by the retailer in its course infrastructure. Collette McFarlane, head of training at TK...
- Retail therapy. Ross, Ken // e.learning age;Jul/Aug2007, p16
The article presents a case study on incorporating e-learning in a retailer's training portfolio. TK Maxx's learning and development manager Collette McFarlane and her team decided to enhance the company's course infrastructure with a Mohive designed enterpise e-learning program. This was done...
- TJX Cos. opens T.K. Maxx in England. // Discount Store News;5/16/94, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p6
Reports on TJX Cos. Inc.'s opening of three off-price apparel stores in England in April 1994. Sizes of the stores; T.K. Maxx as the name of the apparel chain; Merchandise selection; Off-price apparel retailing.
- fulfilment. Weissburg, Tim // New Media Age;11/18/2010, p40
The article reviews the website of the retailer TK Maxx located at tkmaxx.co.uk.
- TK Maxx opens first Northern Ireland store. Mammarella, James // Discount Store News;5/1/95, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the opening of a T.K. Maxx store in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Welcome given to the store's opening; Accommodation made for the store's inauguration; Potentials in Northern Ireland's retail market.
- TK Maxx partners with parenting site to push nursery range to mums. McEleny, Charlotte // New Media Age;1/14/2010, p03
The article announces that value retailer TK Maxx is promoting its new range of nursery products by engaging mothers in online discussions through its newly-launched community network known as Netmums in order to boost its store sales.
- TK Maxx. // PRWeek (London);10/10/2008, p10
The article reports on the products being sold by British retail chain TK Maxx that include dangerous weapons. First, the company was selling Swiss-made Strellson jackets with Attached pen-knives. After a few days, news broke out that its stores were also offering walking sticks concealing a...
- Ogilvy & Mather captures TK Maxx digital advertising. Kimberley, Sara // Campaign;4/27/2012, Issue 17, p5
The article reports on the appointment of T.K. Maxx of Ogilvy and Mather Worldwide Inc. to its account in digital advertising.
- Business partner. Little, Mathew // Third Sector;7/24/2012, Issue 716, p18
The article offers information on the Give Up Clothes for Good campaign launched by TK Maxx in partnership with Cancer Research UK.