- An inch of performance is worth a mile of cure. DeJesus, Edmund X. // Materials Management in Health Care;Sep2001, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p18
Focuses on the influence of performance measurement of individuals on the growth of organizations. Advantages of performance measurement on management department and managers; Objectives of determining performance measurement; Routine of measurement on managers. INSET: AHRMMing the field with...
- Include relaxation in New Year resolutions. // USA Today Magazine;Dec95, Vol. 124 Issue 2607, p5
Presents recommendations from PMS Access, a national resource center, for premenstrual syndrome information. Influence of events that cause stress; Discussion of stress response; Stress reduction technique.
- Disadvantaged and homeless youth on the Gold Coast. Hyde, Merv; Goldman, Juliette D. G.; Sinclair, Mark // Youth Studies Australia;Jun2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p40
Features a case study of Youth Assist, a human services organization for disadvantaged and homeless youth. Mission statement of Youth Assist; Premises; Education programs; Administrative structure and activities; Future directions of the organization.
- YOUTH AFFAIRS COUNCIL OF VICTORIA (YACVIC). // Youth Studies Australia;Mar2011, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p5
The article offers information on the recent activities and upcoming events for the Youth Affairs Council of Victoria (YACVic) including the research exploration on accessibility and appropriateness of the Jobs Services Australia program for the young people.
- How to Make a Difference. // Current Health 2;Sep2001, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p10
Provides tips in participating a youth program campaign. Factors considered in deciding to join the programs; Awareness of public issue in the program; Comments of Hillary Knipstein, an eighteen year old service oriented lady concerning on the contribution of the program to the children.
- Initiative to mend 'broken hearts' of England's teenagers faces struggle. Gillen, Sally // Community Care;9/19/2002, Issue 1440, p20
Discusses several issues related to the Connexions social outreach program for the youth in Great Britain. Purpose of the service; Challenges in the program's finances; Impact of budget cuts on youth services.
- Youth Sector Development Fund. // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;1/7/2010, p19
The article focuses on Youth Sector Development Fund (YSDF) that aim to promote and support growth and build capacity within third sector organizations in England.
- On the Agenda. // Westchester County Business Journal;8/28/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 35, p28
The article presents a calendar of events on congresses and conventions in the U.S. for September 2006. The SkillPath Seminars workshop for first-time manager and supervisor will be held on September 5. A golf clinic and sporting event of the Association of Hispanic Entrepreneurs is scheduled on...
- Exploration for Development Developing Leadership by Making Shared Sense of Complex Challenges. Palus, Charles J.; Horth, David M.; Selvin, Albert M.; Pulley, Mary Lynn // Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice & Research;Winter2003, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p26
The complexities of the challenges faced by organizations call for new approaches to leadership development. In this article, the authors offer an approach called exploration for development (ED), consisting of three main aspects: navigating complex challenges, supporting competent shared...