A Preliminary Typology of Learning in International Strategic Alliances
- Plato Jumpstarts Year with $18M in Contracts That Tap its NetSchools and Lightspan Acquisitions. // Electronic Education Report;1/23/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p1
Reports that Plato Learning Inc. began the year 2004 on a high note with two multi-million contracts that tap K-12 and higher education resources, which the company gained in its acquisitions of NetSchools and Lightspan.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions... // Educational Marketer;12/2/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 24, p8
The article focuses on partnerships in the education industry in the U.S. including one between Triumph Learning LLC and Clever, and another between Curriculet and HarperCollins.
- Interfirm Diversity in Global Alliances. Parkhe, Arvind // Business Horizons;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p2
Focuses on the importance of interfirm diversity in global strategic alliances. Definition of interfirm diversity; Major dimensions of interfirm diversity; Significance of organizational learning.
- Current issues in international alliances. Parkhe, Arvind // Business Horizons;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p2
Focuses on international alliances which are becoming an essential feature of companies' overall organizational structure. Significance of international alliances; Common themes of international alliance research; Role of organizational learning.
- The relationship between organizational learning and firmsï¿½ financial performance in strategic alliances: A contingency approach. Jiang, Xu; Li, Yuan // Journal of World Business;Jul2008, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p365
Abstract: This study examines the relationship between organizational learning and firm-level financial performance in the context of strategic alliances. The strength of the relationship is also examined in light of possible moderating effects of the form, scope, and competitive regime of the...
- Sunburst, TRO Learning Announce New Marketing Agreement. // Educational Marketer;03/06/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the strategic partnership of Pleasantville, New York-based Sunburst Communications with the educational software developer TRO Learning Inc. of Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
- TLC Grabs Partners, Shores up its Standing in Education. Branch Jr., Alfred // Curriculum Administrator;Jan2000, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p21
Reports on partnerships created by educational software publisher The Learning Co. (TLC) recent to January 2000. Agreement with NetSchools for the bundling of TLC software in the NetSchools system; Codevelopment deal with Teacher Universe Inc. for the creation of teacher training courses;...
- APRESENTAÃ‡ÃƒO. Bataglia, Walter // Revista de AdministraÃ§Ã£o Mackenzie;mai-jun2014, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p12
No abstract available.
- Networks. Jones, Alan J. // Chemistry in Australia;Sep2010, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p35
The author shares his views on how businesses gain knowledge by networking within the organization and external organizations. Businesses have the capacity to recognize the importance of external information. Businesses form strategic alliances with other organizations to innovate. According to...