Tech Cos. Tout Ad Advances
- CAB Talkers Tout Client Partnerships. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;2/17/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p15
Highlights Cable Advertising Conference related to cable television entertainment industry that was organized by Cablevision Advertising Bureau in 2003. Various topics discussed at the conference; Strategies adopted by cable television networks to increase their viewership; Increase in cable...
- Calendar. // Multichannel News;3/14/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p18
A calendar of cable television-related events in the U.S. from March 15-April 14, 2011 is presented which includes the 2011 Wonder Women Luncheon on March 15, 2011, the 11th annual Forum for Multicultural Media in Multicultural America on March 16, 2011, and the 18th Annual Diversity Awards...
- El Paso, Texas. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;9/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p10
Reports on the revenues of cable television stations in El Paso, Texas. Observations made by the BIA Financial Network; Comparison of revenue earnings; Factors contributing to the revenues.
- HBO Asia May Expand Ad-Supported Approach. Osborne, Magz // Multichannel News;08/21/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p34
Focuses on the advertising-supported channels established by Home Box Office (HBO) Asia. Efforts to solve the problem on inadequate revenues; Target market of the HBO South Asia service; Concern over the advertising-supported channels; Details on the advertising revenue arrangement.
- As seen on HGTV. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/19/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 34, p50
Editorial. Stresses the issues concerning revenue from cable television networks in the U.S. Segment of television programming; Generation of income from the industry; Purchase agreement of various companies.
- Taking Aim at Stations. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;5/19/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 20, p34
Reports on the plan of the cable television operators in the United States to enhance revenue generation. Revenue generation of the cable system by the sale of advertisements; Growth in the viewership of cable television; Focus on the increase in advertisement revenue.
- CABLE'S BUSINESS INTEREST. // Cable World (10427228);12/9/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p22
Presents statistics on the cable television industry in the U.S. as of December 2002. Businesses passed by cable; Revenue per business subscriber per month; Total business telephony revenue projections. INSET: CABLE ENTERS BUSINESS MARKET.
- Report: Digital will power Asia TV. Groves, Don // Daily Variety;1/3/2003, Vol. 277 Issue 62, p6
Reports on the impact of broadband cable and digital direct-to-home satellite services on the annual revenues of Asian cable and satellite industries. Forecasts on the industry revenue; Impact of deregulation on investment; Details on the number of pay television subscriptions in the region.
- Animal Planet Lifts MSOs' Sales Outlooks. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;04/24/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p6
Reports local revenues generated by cable televisions in the United States. Increase in Animal Planet's local inventory for affiliates; Advantage of the increase in the local advertising revenues generated by ESPN to cable operators; Poor performances of political advertising sales; Expected...