Dish, HSN Shop by Remote
- Subscriber Trends Bode Well for Cable. Sherman, Jay // Television Week;5/9/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p20
Reports on the financial performance of the cable industry in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2005. Challenges faced by cable operators following the emergence of satellite companies DirecTV and EchoStar Communications; Comparison of the number of cable subscribers added among Time Warner,...
- New business systems in New York. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/13/93, Vol. 123 Issue 50, p10
Reports on the New York City Department of Telecommunications and Energy's awarding of permission to Time Warner and Cablevision Systems Corp. to operate business telephone systems in the city. Other competing services in the market.
- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's New York Business;1/16/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p0003
A correction to the article "Dolan's Cablevision, Unplugged" in the January 9, 2012 issue is presented which discusses subscribers of Time Warner Cable and Cablevision that overlaps.
- This Just In. // Multichannel News;5/24/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p4
Presents an update on the cable industry in the U.S. as of May 24, 2004. Level of activity in the cable upfront advertising market; Cost of Turner Network Television's high definition feed launched by Dish Network of EchoStar Communications Corp.; Plans of Time Warner Cable Inc. to launch a...
- N.C. cable offering DBS bounty. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;12/06/99, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p63
Discusses the offer of Time Warner Cable of Raleigh, North Carolina to satellite owners to turn in their 18-inch dishes and sign up for its cable service. Number of satellite dishes taken from defecting subscribers; Promotional incentives offered by direct broadcast satellite operator EchoStar...
- Highway signposts. // Billboard;10/22/94, Vol. 106 Issue 43, p66
Reports on Time Warner Cable's Full Service Network executives' claim of success in the launching of their interactive system in Orlando, Florida. Operation of the fundamental hardware and software of the system in test homes occupied by Time Warner Cable and Silicon Graphics employees; Planned...
- FSN makes play for online games. R.T. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/4/96, Vol. 126 Issue 10, p47
Reports on the deals Time Warner Cable's Full Service Network has signed with developers to create or reconfigure interactive network games. What the games will include.
- No N.Y. Cable Combo, Says TW's Rosenblum. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;4/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p8
Reports that Time Warner's New York City president, Barry Rosenblum has declared that their is no chance of alliance between Time Warner Cable and Cablevision Systems Corp. Declaration of his system's high-definition subscriber count in a public forum; Opinion on relation between cable...
- Metro Guides. DeNitto, Emily // Crain's New York Business;01/25/99, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p6
Announces the debut of Cablevision Systems Corp.'s MSG Metro Guide network on Time Warner Cable in New York City. Spot for former New York City Mayor Ed Koch; Changes in the channel; Other Metro Channels.