Outstanding In His Field
- Centralized ECG serviceâ„¢. // Applied Clinical Trials;Oct2004 Supplement, Vol. 13, p26
Features the centralized electrocardiography service, a tool that offer a set of cardiovascular safety tests, manufactured by MDS Pharma Services. Use of the product to determine the cardiac safety of the drugs; Distinct features of the product; Contact information.
- Encoders offer condition-based online diagnostics. // Control Engineering;Nov2012, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p10
The article previews the Advanced Diagnostic System Online encoder diagnostic tool from Leine & Linde.
- Do-it-yourself health care boosts sales in home diagnostics category. Heller, Al // Drug Store News;10/6/97, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p21
Looks at the growth of the home diagnostics kit category in the United States during the late 1990s. Growing number of products for this category as evidence of this growth; Forecasted growth of this segment; Role of drugstores in the marketing of this product; Examples of hot products under...
- Cost Saving Tip #18 -- Manage your custom kits. Kaczmarek, David S. // Healthcare Purchasing News;May2005, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p56
Presents tips for managing custom kits. Rationale for custom kits; Advantages of using custom kits; Steps that will help manage the use of custom kits.
- Future looks bright as consumer awareness grows. // Chain Drug Review;8/17/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p51
The article reports on the market performance of the home diagnostic devices in the U.S. According to Bria Monaldo of First Check Diagnostics LLC, the home drug testing segment has grown in 2009 as consumer awareness has continued to build. These at-home test devices range from glucose and...
- QIAGEN N.V. SWOT Analysis. // Qiagen N.V. SWOT Analysis;Dec2013, p1
A business analysis of Qiagen, a Dutch holding company that provides sample and assay technologies, is presented, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced. Strengths include its strong commercial infrastructure. Weaknesses include its reliance on its human...
- Seegene develops Sepsis assay and TB diagnostics application. FORD, OMAR // Medical Device Daily;7/22/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 141, p1
The article reports on Seegene's Magicplex Sepsis test for detecting sepsis-causing pathogens and its Anyplex MDR-TB screening test for simultaneous detection of tuberculosis (TB) and genetic mutations leading to multi-drug resistant TB. According to the medical-technology company, Magicplex...
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;11/12/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 219, p4
The article reports on the decision of Qiagen, a Venlo, the Netherlands-based diagnostic products manufacturer, to acquire SABiosciences, a Fredrick, Maryland-based privately held diagnostic test firm, for about 90 million U.S. dollars in cash. Having about 100 employees, SABiosciences focuses...
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;10/29/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 210, p6
The article reports on the sale by San Diego, California-based Sequenom Inc. of about 3.4 million shares of common stock priced at $9 each in order to raise $30 million. The funds will be used to support research, development and commercialization of its diagnostic tests, as well as for general...