Last Mango in Paris
- EU ban: A case of exploding mangoes. // Eastern Eye;5/2/2014, Issue 1249, p9
The article offers author's insights regrading the import ban of Indian mangoes in Europe, which lead to shortage the mango supply in the area.
- More Mangoes. // Southasia;Jun2014, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p9
The article reports that an European Union ban on India's prized Alphonso variety has given a chance to Pakistan to widen the gap with India in terms to mango exports.
- Export potential of mango from Pakistan. Choudhry, Muhammad Aslam; Javed, Muhammadd Siddi // Economic Review (05318955);Jul96, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p21
Details the study estimating the exportable surplus and the future prospects for export of mango from Pakistan. Punjab as Pakistan's leading province of mango production; Techniques used in the estimation of the future prospects; Ways to increase the export potential of mango from the country.
- More Mangoes. // South Asian Journal of Management Sciences;Jun2014, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p9
The article reports that the mango export of Pakistan has reached 100,000 tonnes in 2013 and mentions the plan of its government to increase the country's shipment for mangoes in 2014.
- Potential Investment Projects in Mango Sector of Pakistan. // Ibex;Jun2014, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p29
The article offers information on the status of the probable investments on the Pakistani mango sector.
- COMPORTAMENTO DOS PREÃ‡OS DA MANGA EXPORTADA DO BRASIL: 2004-2012. de Lima, João Ricardo F.; de Sales Silva, Juliana; Barbosa Santos, Ramon Kieveer // OrganizaÃ§Ãµes Rurais & Agroindustriais;2013, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p370
Over 90% of the Brazilian mango export is originated from the Submedio River Valley SÃ£o Francisco, a region that produces the fruit in every month of the year. The volume exported by Brazil has grown in recent years, and among the fruits, the mango is the one that generates the most revenue...
- Pakistan to export 100,000 tonnes of Mangoes this season. Ahmed Memon, Noor // Pakistan Food Journal;May/Jun2015, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p24
The article explores the performance of the export and import industries on mango products in Pakistan as of May 2015. Topics discussed include the performance for the export of mangoes in the U.S., the international trade sanctions of the U.S. government on mango products in Pakistan and the...
- Mango: An Important Fruit of Pakistan. Alam, S. M. // Economic Review (05318955);Nov2008, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p12
The article explores the significance of the mango fruit for the people in Pakistan. It mentions that mango fruit is rich in vitamins A, B and C and contains water, protein, sugar fats, calcium, phosphorus, fiber and iron. It notes that the main field of mango in the country is obtained from...
- The 2009 Import and Export Market for Avocados, Guavas, Mangoes, and Mangosteens in Africa. Parker, Philip M. // Regional Trade Reports;1/20/2010, pN.PAG
Several tables and charts are presented related to export and import market for guavas, avocados, mangosteens, and mangoes in various African countries in 2009 including one on the world exporters' market for the imported fruits, another on target markets for fruits, and one summarizing fruits...