- FOUR ON THE GRID FOR SILVERSTONE DEVELOPMENT. // Estates Gazette;8/20/2011, Issue 1133, p21
The article reports on four consortia which are vying to invest in the next phase of development around the Formula One circuit at Silverstone in Northamptonshire, England.
- Foreign investors buy in. Washington, Stuart // BRW;3/6/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p44
Reports on the increase in the number of approvals for property developers selling off-the-plan to overseas investors in 2001-02, according to a report by the Australian Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB). Number of applications to the FIRB from Australian real estate developers for the...
- House of Blues Searches For Some Local Investors. Rodrigues, Tanya // San Diego Business Journal;10/1/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p12
Examines the construction process on securing the local investment on the House of Blues site in San Diego, California. Sources of funds; Reaction of the executives involved with the Music Village project; Search for local investors.
- Northern Neighbors Reshaping Downtown. Jackson, Mandy // San Diego Business Journal;2/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the growth of the condominium construction projects in San Diego, California. Investments from Canadian developers; Viability of the economic condition of San Diego for real estate investments; Projections on the demand for condominiums in the city.
- Panel pitches development plan to Florida city, county. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;02/04/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30822, p4
Focuses on a citizen advisory panel's presentation of a proposed development plan that calls for capital improvements related to economic development, storm-water control, and transportation in Florida. Plan called Blueprint 2000; Concerns raised about source of project funds; Possibility of...
- Croatian government expects â‚¬300 mln investment in Brijuni islands. // Regional Today;08/06/2013, p4
The article reports on the expected investment of the Croatian government in the northern Adriatic resort of Brijuni in 2013.
- More space in Southfield. Gargaro, Paul // Crain's Detroit Business;04/27/98, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p1
States that 525,000 square feet of office and retail space will be added by Robert Sosnick's Real Estates Development and Investment Corporation in Southfield, Michigan during 1998. Details on the features of the site; Indepth look at the location of the property; Information on the site plans.
- Salt Lake City firm pursuing retail projects in three counties. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/23/2006, Vol. 35 Issue 30, p1
The article reports on the preparation of Salt Lake City, Utah-based real estate developer H. M. Investment Corp. for retail projects in Salt Lake, Weber and Utah counties. It discusses the plan of the firm to secure a conditional use permit from the Salt Lake City planning commission to develop...
- Developer joins with Pa. regulators, town to reclaim mine. McGowan, Elizabeth // Waste News;12/5/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p4
The article discusses how a real estate developer is planning to reclaim a mine in Hazleton, Pennsylvania. To William Rinaldi, a crater as massive as 300 contiguous football fields is nothing less than a gold mine. The risk-taker is ushering his company, Mark Development, into a first-time...