Itinerary For China
- South Korean carriers set to resume US codeshares. Ionides, Nicholas // Airline Business;Jan2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p22
Provides information on a proposal to reinstate the codeshare agreements formed between Asiana Airlines and Korean Air (KAL). Regulations imposed by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration; Discussion on the code-sharing scheme reached by KAL with other U.S. airline operators.
- airlines. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/21/2007 TTG Business, p43
The article offers information on the services and amenities offered at business class section of international airlines. It is mentioned that Asiana Airlines Inc. offer plenty of desk space with high-speed Internet connections and wireless local networks. The Singapore Airlines Ltd. provide...
- Conservative Asiana Sees Rapid Growth. Thomas, Geoffrey // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/3/2000, Vol. 153 Issue 1, p49
Focuses on developments related to South Korea-based airline Asiana Airlines as of July 3, 2000. Company background; Financial performance in the year 1999; Growth rate of the airline; Expansion plans.
- Asiana family values. Ionides, Nicholas // Airline Business;Sep2002, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p87
Features Asiana Airlines Inc., in Seoul, South Korea. Corporate financial goal for each year; Comment from Asiana Airlines president Park Chan-Bup, on the growth position of the airline as of September 2002; Information on the restructuring program of the airline in 1998.
- Asiana Counts On Rebounding Economy. Dennis, William // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/20/2002, Vol. 156 Issue 20, p55
Reports the economic stability of Asiana Airlines Inc. in South Korea. Maintenance of marketing relationship between Korea and Japan; Disclosure of figures for the investment of the company; Increase of exports activities of the country.
- FREE STOPOVERS IN SEOUL WITH ASIANA. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;7/21/2003, Issue 1677, p50
Reports on Asiana Airlines' offering of free stopovers on its thrice-weekly service from Heathrow International Airport in England to Seoul, South Korea.
- Asiana free STPC. // Travel Daily;7/31/2015, p7
The article discusses the promotion of a free Stopover Paid by Carrier (STPC) by Asiana Airlines for its flights from Australia to most Asia, and destinations in Europe and the U.S.
- Market Development Award. // Air Transport World;Feb97, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p47
Reports on Asiana Airlines as the winner of the 1996 Market Development Award from `Air Transport World' periodical. Number of domestic flights operated in South Korea; Expansion plans of the company; Establishment of facilities to handle growth.
- Asiana Airlines. Allison, Jerry // Business Traveler;Jul/Aug2013, p49
The article evaluates the OZ First Suites first class suite of Asiana Airlines.