- Japanese acquisition to drive Kolbenschmidt's Asian ambitions. Floerecke, Klaus-Dieter // Automotive News Europe;3/24/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the aim of piston and piston modules producer Kolbenschmidt Pierburg to strengthen its business in Asia. Acquisition of Microtechno; Sales in 2002; Sales forecast for 2003.
- The Alarm Rings! // Scholastic News -- Edition 2;Oct2001, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p1
Presents information on the areas inside firehouses.
- Sandy Fire Dept. seeks to build new station. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/11/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p21
Highlights the plan of the Sandy City Fire Department in Utah to construct another fire station.
- FDNY Offers Trauma Support to Colo. Firefighters. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;7/25/2012, p1
The article focuses on the visit of a three-member peer support crew of the Fire Department of New York (FDNY) to Aurora, Colorado firehouses to share lessons learned from the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks (9/11) and ensure that first responders would take care of their own and not be...
- Murray reunion, bbq set for this weekend. // Graham Leader;6/23/2013, Vol. 137 Issue 89, p1A
The article offers information on the Murray Volunteer Fire Department barbecue to be held on June 22, 2013 at the Murray Fire Station.
- 3 FIREHOUSES TO BE CLOSED FOR EFFICIENCY. // New Yorker;12/23/1972, Vol. 48 Issue 44, p56
An excerpt from a headline regarding the closure of firehouses published in "The News" newspaper in 1972 is presented.
- Nordson Posts Record Results in Q4, Fiscal Year 2011. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jan2012, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p64
The article reports on the record sales of Nordson Corp. for the fourth quarter and full year results for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2011 worth 331 million dollars. The growth in sales included an 8% increase in organic volume and a 3% increase from acquisitions with the remainder coming...
- Dress Barn In The Black In Qtr. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/2/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 45, p18
The article reports on the effect of acquisition of the company Dress Barn Inc. with Justice Corp. It states that the recent acquisition leads to profit which has been recorded as sales increased 73 percent to 594.1 million dollars from 343.2 million dollars. According to the chief executive...
- MOVIE GALLERY EXPECTS DROP IN Q3 SALES. Wagner, Holly J. // Home Media Retailing;9/18/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 38, p32
Reports on the expectations of Movie Gallery for its same-store revenue for the third quarter of 2005. Comparison of the company's profits in the third quarter of 2005 and 2004; Increase in savings due to the Hollywood Entertainment acquisition.