- Check It Out. // Extra Touch Online;Jan2002, p5
The article reports on Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA) website. The OSHA website includes interactive online advisers that will produce, in response to certain questions, customized reports on regulations affecting your business, including ones on fire safety and hazard...
- FSE On-line reader enquiry service now available. // Fire Safety Engineering;Mar2004, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the Fire Safety Engineering (FSE) on-line reader enquiry service which will be available through the website. Information about products and services featured in "FSE magazine"; Allocation of unique Reader Enquiry Number; Details of the operation of the website.
- Splendora's Internet Indulgences. Bowers, Kate // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/24/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 14, p12
Introduces Splendora.com, an online directory of food, beauty and fashion products in the United States. Efforts of entrepreneurs Gina Pell and Zem Spires in the development of the online service; Accessibility of the Web site; Annual membership fee for the site; Usability of the Web site to...
- IN BRIEF. // Personnel Today;10/15/2002, p12
Presents information about online services. Online benefit system launched by the Volkswagen Group for employees in Great Britain; Launch of a national Business Travel etiquette e-mail helpline designed by Options Travel Insurance.
- NETWATCH. Carroll, Jim // CA Magazine;Dec2001, Vol. 134 Issue 10, p8
Provides information on sophisticated resources online to assist clients or companies with their ventures. Where to find details about licensing and business registration, legal issues and corporate name search facilities as well as data on the country's economic climate; List of Web sites...
- E-Learning sites. // e.learning age;Mar2003, p46
Provides information on the Web site of Tate E-Learning. Features of the Web site; Services offered at the site.
- Web Rombyte. // Children's Digest;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p23
Provides information on the Web site President's Challenge.
- User-Generated Content to Propel Plastic Pop Hub. Owens, Jennifer // Brandweek;01/15/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p29
Reports the launching of Plastic.com, a community-driven pop culture Web site in the United States as of January 2001. Purpose of the site; Features of the site.
- Searching, software and soap. Kidman, Angus // Australian Personal Computer;Oct96, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p61
Reviews the design and content of the Infoseek Ultra online service at http://ultra.Infoseek.com.