- A sure-fire way of protecting against unknown dangers. // Food Manufacture;Feb2005, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p54
Reports on Eurobond Laminates Ltd.'s improvement of the quality of its FireMaster fire-resistant panels. Suitability of the company's Loss Prevention Certification Board-approved panel system for use in chilled and ambient temperature applications where fire ratings of up to two hours are...
- In the line of fire. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jan1995, p28
Focuses on the efforts to develop fire protection products by various construction companies in Great Britain. Impact of strict fire regulations from the European Commission; Attitude of insurance companies; Importance of product knowledge.
- Product showcase. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jan1995, p34
Presents information on various construction products in Great Britain. Do-it-yourself products for decorating activities; Cast iron stove; Lift-off hinges; Continuous ventilating ridges; Multi-point locking systems; Carbon monoxide detectors.
- Fire cable for biomass project. // Fire Safety Engineering;Dec2009/Jan2010, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p32
The article reports on the Prysmian FP cable that will be used to protect the fire detection and alarm system of the Drax power station in North Yorkshire, England.
- Plenty of FR bedding material said available. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;3/24/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p2
Reports that there will be ample fire-retardant (FR) materials available for bedding producers to meet open-flame mattress standards proposed by the state of California. Issue of FR material availability; Standard of a peak heat release rate of 150 kilowatts; Proposal for a national open-flame...
- IMO adopts `Room/Corner' procedure for fire-retardant materials. // Offshore;Jul96, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p84
Reports on the Swedish National Testing and Research Institute's development of fire test procedures for lightweight materials which could be of interest to the offshore oil industry. Lightweight constructions using high-performance polymer materials essential to minimizing the weight of fast...
- Southern Mills. // Fire Engineering;Mar1999, Vol. 152 Issue 3, p199
Recommends Southern Mills' flame-resistant fabric to provide protection for people in the fire service industry.
- Extraordinary fabrics. // Fire Engineering;Mar1999, Vol. 152 Issue 3, p199
Describes the components of Southern Mills' flame-resistant fabric. Outermost fabric layer; Moisture barrier; Thermal barrier.
- Regional player adds voice to FR discussion. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;4/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p79
Reports that Carolina Mattress Guild has introduced a fire-resistant line of bedding, adding to the growing debate about mattress flammability in the United States. Reluctance of some producers to change; Reasonableness and timing of California's proposed open-flame mattress flammability...