- MIFF show attendance drops 15% from '09. // Furniture/Today;4/5/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p88
The article reports on the Malaysian International Furniture Fair (MIFF) event held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from March 2-6, 2010 according to which the attendance of visitors has been decreased by 15 percent in comparison to the attendance reported in 2009 and also informs that next show will...
- Nationwide's PrimeTime draws 3,000 attendees. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;9/6/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p46
The article reports that the Nationwide Marketing Group's (NMG) PrimeTime conference held in National Harbor, Maryland in August 21010 attracted 3,000 attendees.
- Seven Steps to Successful Trade Show Attendance. Weisgal, Margit B. // Gases & Welding Distributor;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p34
Provides steps to successful trade show attendance. Decision to attend in the trade show; Importance of creating a time plan for the exhibition; Importance of planning an agenda to be represented in the trade show.
- EIGHT IDEAS TO KEEP MEETING PARTICIPANTS AWAKE. // Broker Magazine;Aug/Sep2000, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p8
Presents several ideas for keeping meeting participants alert. Importance of giving each participant a lead role; Need to avoid serving sleep-inducing meals before a meeting; Diversification of discussion activities to move participants away from static positions.
- Guide to all your sky talking. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/14/2003, Issue 2572, p24
Reports the need for conference and meetings organizers to offer incentives to attend. List of excuses that business people give to avoid conferences and meetings.
- A bug's life. Wilson, Andy // Vision Systems Design;Nov2011, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p5
The author shares the lessons he learned from attending the 2011 National Instruments (NI) Week Conference in Austin, Texas, including booking a hotel in advance.
- Showing resilience. // Event;Sep2009, p61
The article presents statistics on the number of visitors who attended various trade shows in Great Britain covering the periods of July 2007-2008 and July 2008-2009, including Emap Connect's Autumn Fair and Reed Exhibitions' The London Book Fair and World Travel Market.
- Attendance Up 25% at Luxe Pack Shanghai. // Beauty Packaging;Jun2012, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p14
The article reports that the attendance of the 5th edition of Luxe Pack Shanghai, held at the Shanghai International Convention Centre on March 28-29, 2012, increased by 25% in China.
- Second AGG1 breaks records in Cincinnati. // Pit & Quarry;Mar2010, Vol. 102 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the attendance record of the AGG1 Aggregates Forum & Expo and the World of Asphalt Show & Conference which were held on February 15-18, 2010 at the Duke Energy Center in Cincinnati, Ohio, and has reached 6,200 registrants.