- Early Order Deadline November 4. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);10/18/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p6
The article announces the November 4, 2007 deadline of Clarendon Church of Christ's early menu order form in Texas.
- Small orders pass costs down. Albert, Angeline // Supply Management;9/2/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p8
The article reports on how retailers have defended their stock ordering activities in Great Britain in 2010, which cause cost problems down the supply chain according to British food and drinks manufacturers.
- Class 8 Preliminary Orders for November Up 6%: FTR. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/4/2013, p1
The article reports that preliminary November 2014 Class 8 truck net orders in the U.S. were at 20,915 units , a 6 percent increase over a year ago and a 19 percent decrease over October 2014.
- Equipment. // Air Transport World;Jun2003, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p18
Reports developments in the airline industry in Asia as of June 2003. Airplane engines ordered by JetBlue; Agreement of International Aero Engines to supply V2500 engines to Vietnam Airlines.
- Order your free 1985 index to Marketing New subjects. // Marketing News;2/14/86, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p4
The article announces that orders are still being accepted for the 1985 Cumulative Yearly Index to "Marketing News."
- the LONG and short of SHORT-RUN replication. Block, Debbie Galante // EMedia -- The Digital Studio Magazine;Aug2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p40
Talks about the continuing increase in demand for short-run orders of compact-disc replication in the U.S. Reasons for the increase in demand for short-run orders; Prices per disc for digital-video-disc-recordable (DVD-R) jobs; Tips to choosing DVD-R duplicator; Importance of establishing a...
- U.S. Manufacturing Recovered in January. Buetow, Mike // PC FAB;Mar2003, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p12
Reports on the condition of the manufacturing industry in the U.S. Increase in product orders; Growth in production output; Decrease in the number of order backlogs.
- Weak Economy Gives Buyers Leverage At Las Vegas Sourcing Shows. Tran, Khanh T. L.; Boye, Tyler // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/9/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 52, p26
The article discusses the leverage to buyers due to economic crisis at the sourcing shows in Las Vegas, Nevada. It cites that at the sourcing shows including MAGIC and the ASAP Global, which was held from August 24 to 27, exhibitors tried to lure customers with various tactics such as...
- Special orders a plus for Gold Bond. PERRY, DAVID // Furniture/Today;12/1/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 15, p38
The article informs that special orders and customized bedding programs are important for the bedding firm Gold Bond as it help its dealers to apart from their competitors and presents views of its president Bob Naboicheck on tailor-fit bed that appeals to consumers.