Buoyant and Oakland Fairfax call in receivers
- YPP calls in the receivers. // Cabinet Maker;04/16/99, Issue 5134, p3
Reports that Great Britain-based bedroom and furniture manufacture Yorkshire Pine Products was forced to call in the receivers due to a lack of cashflow.
- Liquidator appointment. // Cabinet Maker;04/14/2000, Issue 5183, p4
Presents furniture companies in Great Britain with appointed liquidators as of April 14, 2000. Upholstery Workshop Ltd.; Ampole; Thanefold; DIB; Taunton Hardware.
- Legals. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2007, Issue 5566, p6
The article announces several appointments of liquidators of furniture industry in Great Britain including B. Shah from Choice Furniture Ltd., David Moore from AA Office Furniture Ltd., and Hasan Mirza from Harris Fine Furniture Ltd.
- Christie-Tyler receivership deal to be probed by ACCA. Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;5/19/2006, Issue 5488, p3
The article focuses on the investigation launched by the accountancy standards body, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, into the administrative receivership of Christie-Tyler (C-T), the largest upholstery manufacturing group of England. The company operated from five locations....
- Studio Kvalitet AD - in bankruptcy proceedings. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2012, p6122
A profile of Studio Kvalitet AD, also known as Studio Kvalitet AD and Studio Kvalitet JSC, is presented. The company is based in Serbia and manufactures wooden doors furniture items. Bankruptcy proceedings were launched against the company in 2011 wherein Predrag Ljubovic was the appointed...
- Insolvency trend goes into reverse. Schmidt, Lucinda // BRW;9/2/96, Vol. 18 Issue 34, p90
Highlights some of the findings in Ernst and Young's 1996 Business Stress index report. Usage of receiverships in insolvencies in 1995-96; Popularity of voluntary administration procedure; Share of big insolvency assignments; Type of insolvency.
- Reporting Obligations of Receivers. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Mar2000, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p21
Takes a look at the role of the receiver when the grantor is a body corporate in New Zealand. Need for receivers to provide public notice of their conduct in relation to a receivership under the Receiverships Act 1993; Required reports; Examination of the compliance of the reporting obligations...
- Court-appointed conflicts. McLennan, Graham; Livingstone, Stephen // CA Magazine;Dec95, Vol. 128 Issue 10, p32
Focuses on the liability of a bank and court-appointed receiver for damages incurred by the corporation placed into receivership. Discussion on the case `The Royal Bank of Canada v. W. Got & Associates Electric Ltd. et al.'; Punitive damages; Comment regarding the receiver's legal advice;...
- Receivers in phoenix focus. Grant, Alex // Printing World;2/17/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 7, p4
Reports on an initiative launched by credit checking agency ICSM and the British Printing Industries Federation (BPIF) to pursue insolvency practitioners (IP) who are engaged in so-called phoenix practices. IP that help a failed company restart their business as a phoenix in the same premises;...