AAP MONTHLY REPORT
- AAP: First Quarter 2011 Net Sales Crawl Forward. // Book Publishing Report;Jun2011, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p6
The article focuses on the statistics from the Association of American Publishers (APP) which shows the rise of trade net sales for the U.S. book industry in the first quarter of 2011. It is noted that downloadable audio books increased in sales by 9 percent while physical audio books declined....
- AAP: August Shows Gains; Not Enough to Lift Year-to-Date. // Book Publishing Report;10/30/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p4
The article offers information on the sales report on trade books by the Association of American Publishers (AAP) in the U.S. In the brighter side, the Adult Hardcover had an increased in sales of 14 percent in August after it had fallen from 13.6 percent in June. In the downside, sales on...
- Strong Finish to a Tough Year. Rosen, Judith; Kirch, Claire; Schultz, Marc; Werris, Wendy // Publishers Weekly;1/2/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 1, p9
The article focuses on reasons resulting in rise in book sales by independent bookstores in the U.S. during the winter holiday season of 2011. It states that the closing of various bookstores of Borders Group Inc., mild weather, and release of several good books proved beneficial for independent...
- aap MONTHLY STATSHOT, JUNE 2013. // Publishers Weekly;9/23/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 38, p10
The article presents statistics of the Association of American Publishers (aap) monthly statshot for the month of June 2013, including information on the percentage change for various book formats including adult hardcover, adult electronic book (e-book), and titles from university presses.
- PreK-12 Sales Improve Slightly in Feb., Driven by Open Territories. // Educational Marketer;5/12/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p3
The articles reports on the performance of PreK-12 textbook and supplemental sales in the U.S. According to monthly sales reports from the Association of American Publishers, the total sales of PreK-12 textbook dropped to 1% to 154.4 million dollars in the first two months of 2008, compared with...
- AAP Reports Strong September Book Sales. // Book Publishing Report;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p4
Reports on the sales figures of books for September 2003 in the U.S., tracked and prepared by the Association of American Publishers. Total sales of adult trade hardcover and paperback books; Percentage of increase in sales driven by "Harry Potter and the Order of the phoenix"; Amount of sales...
- DATA POINTS. // SN: Supermarket News;9/5/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 36, p10
Several charts and graphs are presented which depict the performance of supermarket in magazine category in the U.S. including the magazine sales by channel, top magazine publishers, and magazine sales by channel groups.
- BOOK PUBLISHING INDUSTRY (NAICS 51113). // World Industry & Market Outlook Report;2013, p153
A chart is presented depicting the country estimates for the book publishing industry worldwide in 2013-2014 including total number of establishments, employees per establishment and sales per establishment.
- THE WEEKLY SCORECARD Tracking Unit Print Sales (in thousands). // Publishers Weekly;10/31/2016, Vol. 263 Issue 44, p6
A chart is presented that shows the unit sales of print books for the week ended October 23, 2016 including adult nonfiction, adult fiction and juvenile nonfiction.