Mysteries Take Charge as Summer Starts
- Paperback bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;5/31/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 22, p106
Lists the top 15 best selling paperbacks for two categories, during the week ended May 31, 1999. Mass market; Trade.
- Gilbert's 'Signature' Is a Return to Her Roots in Fiction. // Publishers Weekly;12/23/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 52, p13
The article reports that the book "The Signature of All Things" by Elizabeth Gilbert was #19 on the "Publishers Weekly" Hardcover Fiction list for the week of December 9 to December 15, 2013, and includes information on Gilbert's career as a novelist and her research for the book.
- Paperback Bestsellers/Trade. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;5/7/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 19, p23
The article focuses on various issues related to books and authors. A list of the best-selling paperbacks in the trade sector as of May 7, 2007 is presented, which includes "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy and "Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert. Sandra Smith, translator of "Suite FranÃ§aise,"...
- The Monitor's guide to bestsellers. // Christian Science Monitor;6/13/96, Vol. 88 Issue 139, p14
Presents a chart ranking the bestselling hardcover non-fiction books in the United States as of June 10, 1996. Brief reviews of the books listed; Books' rankings the previous week; Number of weeks on the list.
- Heeere's Johnny! // Entertainment Weekly;02/25/2000, Issue 527, p77
Lists the top bestselling fiction and nonfiction books and mass-market paperbacks in the United States for the week ending February 25, 2000.
- Readers Showed A Bias For Conservative Books And Kept John Adams Alive, But Stupid White Men Ruled The List. // Book Publishing Report;1/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p1
Focuses on the 2002 'New York Times' nonfiction bestseller list. Impact of the September 11 terrorist attacks on the choice of books of readers; Number of books in the list related to the terrorist attacks; Rank of the book 'Lucky Man,' by Michael J. Fox.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD NO.1 TITLES WITH LONGEVITY. // Book Publishing Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p6
Presents the table ranking the nonfiction best sellers in New York as of November 2003.
- NONFICTION. // Publishers Weekly;11/4/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 44, p33
Presents a nonfiction bestseller list in the U.S. as of November 2002. Books on politics; List of books with themes related to the September 11, 2001 U.S. terrorist attacks; Publications on seafaring stories; Topics covered by business books on the list.
- All-time bestselling paperback children's books. // Publishers Weekly;2/5/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 6, p29
Lists the all-time bestselling paperback children's books based on their cover sales from the original date of publication through the end of 1995. Includes `Charlotte's Web,' by E.B. White and illustrated by Garth Williams; `The Outsiders,' by S.E. Hinton; `Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing,' by...