- Three New Mexico Resorts are 'Best' by Conde' Nast. // New Mexico Business Journal;Mar2006, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p41
Reports on the inclusion of several New Mexico resorts into the list of best places to stay in the world in the January 2006 issue of "Conde" Nast Traveler." Number of readers who participated in the survey; Description of the type of service provided by the resorts.
- Fantasy Island. // Out;July/Aug2005 Out Traveler, p70
Presents information Parrot Cay private resort in Turks and Caicos Islands. Description of the resort; Activities which could be done in the resort; Comments on the facilities of the resort; Controversy in the ownership of the villa; Ratings of the impact of the region on gay travelers.
- FEEL THE LOVE. Gage, Eleni N. // Travel & Leisure;May2004, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p39
Reports on the opening of the Almyra tourist resort located at Cyprus' west coast. Remodeling of the Paphos Beach Hotel with funds from the owners of Anassa Hotel; Interior decoration and tourist amenities; Pricing information on accommodations and contact information.
- tourism/resorts. // Country Living;Jun2006, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p154
A list of tourism services and resorts in the U.S. with their contact numbers is presented. A toll-free number and a Web site is given for those interested in seeing monumental views of Washington, D.C. from Arlington, Virginia. The toll-free number and a Web site is given for those who would...
- Bring the Family. Rogers, Mark // Travel Agent;11/15/2004, Vol. 319 Issue 2, p54
Features the tourist resorts and attractions in the island of Curacao that cater to traveling families. Popularity of the island state's Sea Aquarium and Hato Caves among visiting children from the United States; Land and water sports activities offered by the Breezes Curacao Resort, Spa &...
- Digs to Die For. // Conde Nast Traveler;Feb2006, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p34
The article features Mount Hartman Bay Estate, a newly-opened seven suite retreat in Grenada. It is located in a secluded peninsula with a tight security system. Materials used include heartwood, limestone and granite. An infinity pool is available. Jet skiing and boating is also provided. It...
- Island Comeback. Hart, Sandra // Conde Nast Traveler;Dec2004, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p92
Investigates the status on some major resorts and other tourist spots in the Caribbean Islands after being struck by hurricanes in 2004. Grand Cayman; Grenada; Jamaica; Grand Bahama. INSET: Damage Control..
- Conrad Jupiters offers new executive rooms. // Travel Trade;5/5/2004, p12
Reports on Gold Coast, Queensland-based Conrad Jupiters Report's opening of executive rooms and an executive lounge as part of its multi-million-dollar refurbishment program. Room rate; Reservation procedure.
- georgia on your mind. Davis, Ren // Cincinnati Magazine;Jun2005, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p204
The article presents information about some inns and resorts of Georgia. From the mountains to the coast, Georgia offers some of the finest inns and resorts to be found anywhere. Glen-Ella Springs Hotel in Clarkesville is a 90-minute trip north of Atlanta. Built in 1875 and lovingly restored,...