- Spotlight. Folmer, Fred // Travel Agent;6/2/2003, Vol. 312 Issue 10, p32
Profiles Pallavi Shah, owner of Our Personal Guest and recipient of the New York City's Best Travel Agent award from the 'New York' magazine. Shah's qualities that earned her an accolade from the magazine; Clients of her company; Career achievements.
- We're revving up for Northern Ball kick-off. // Travel Weekly (UK);9/10/2015, Issue 2287, p45
An interview with Angela Day, chief executive officer of car rental and leasing company Affordable Care Hire, is presented. Topics discussed include her significant participation in the Northern Ball, a travel trade party held in 2015, the biggest developments in the travel industry, and her...
- Take 5. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jul2005, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p10
Profiles Christine Duffy, president and CEO of Maritz Travel. Person who inspires her; Choice for a second career; Best book she has read in the past year; Choice of music; Place in the world where she would want to go.
- New TTF ceo. // Travel Daily;7/10/2014, p2
The article announces the appointment of Margy Osmond as chief executive officer (CEO) of peak industry body Tourism & Transport Forum (TTF).
- Mudgee tourism ceo. // Travel Daily;8/19/2014, p6
The article announces the appointment of Cara George as chief executive officer at Australian travel agency Mudgee Region Tourism Inc.
- Laguna Beach Tourism Head to Leave. Hamanaka, Kari // Orange County Business Journal;1/20/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p4
The article announces that Judith Bijlani will be resigning as chief executive of tourism of Visit Laguna Beach organization.
- Power Personified. Holly, Tricia A. // Travel Agent;08/31/2000, Vol. 301 Issue 2, p4
Profiles Marilyn Carlson Nelson, chairwoman of Carlson Cos., who heads 'Travel Agent' magazine's list of the 100 most powerful women in the United States travel industry in 2000. Presidency of the Travel Industry Association of America; Career history; Product innovations; Company history.
- Wendy Burk. TERRERO, RUTHANNE // Luxury Travel Advisor;Aug2014, p66
The article features Wendy Burk, chief executive officer (CEO) of travel company Cadence located in La Jolla, California. Burk said that she created an environment in which she works for the employee. Topics discussed include the company's travel advisors, staff, sales, and keen focus on...
- Duffy starts a new era for CLIA. // International Cruise & Ferry Review;Spring/Summer2011, p24
The article features Christine Duffy, the first woman president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) during its 35-year history. According to Duffy, a major factor in her decision to take the job was CLIA's commitment to travel agents, particularly...