The Right Chemistry
- Huntsman plans to invest Rs 250 cr in 4 years. // Colourage;Apr2011, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p84
The article reports on the plan of chemical company Huntsman Corp. under President Peter R. Huntsman to invest 250 crore rupees in three to four years for the expansion of its existing facilities and acquisitions in India.
- Huntsman brings on capacity. Morris, Gregory DL // Chemical Week;7/16/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 27, p27
Presents information that the Huntsman Corporation has completed a 30 percent expansion of its cyclohexane plant at Port Arthur, Texas. View of Peter Huntsman, president and chief operating officer about the additional cyclohexane capacity to the marketplace; Reason for Huntsman's entry in the...
- HUNTSMAN FRUSTRATED AT SLOW APPROVAL FOR MDI PLANT IN CHINA. // Urethanes Technology International;Aug/Sep2011, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p14
The article reports that Peter Huntsman, chief executive officer (CEO) of Huntsman Corp., expressed his frustration at the slow pace of the permitting process of its methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI) site in China.
- Huntsman recasts new Textile Effects business with focus on Asia. // Indian Textile Journal;Dec2006, Vol. 117 Issue 3, p103
This article reports on an announcement made by Peter R. Huntsman, president and chief executive officer of Huntsman Corp., regarding the completed strategy review for its global textile effects business. The company acquired this business from Ciba Specialty Chemicals, Inc. on June 30, 2006. A...
- Private View. Hunter, David // Chemical Week;2/21/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 8, p5
Comments on the views of Peter Huntsman, chief executive officer of Huntsman Corp., about the issues confronting the chemical industry at the tenth Asia-Pacific Plastics and Chemicals Industry Meeting. Huntsman's view on the financial performance of the industry; His view on the industry's...
- Huntsman son takes top spot. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;7/31/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 22, p5
Reports that Peter Huntsman was appointed to become the chief executive officer of Huntsman Corp. Details of Huntsman's experience in the family business; Status of the company's plastics business.
- Private Huntsman considers public future. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;10/14/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 33, p4
Reports the move of businessman Peter Huntsman on debt restructuring of Huntsman Corp. Inclusion of initial public offering and mergers; Impact of restructuring on the business; Control of Huntsman on the company.
- Huntsman Says the Supply Chain Is the Key To Managing Toward an Economic Recovery. Sheridan, Mike // Chemical Market Reporter;9/29/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 10, p3
Presents the views of Peter Huntsman, president and chief executive officer of the Huntsman Corp., on the competitiveness of chemical companies in the U.S. Factors leading to competitiveness; Reduction of expenses to manage inflation; Focus on improving supply chain management.
- Huntsman CEO Relocates to Houston. Sheridan, Mike // Chemical Market Reporter;6/10/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 23, p24
Reports on the relocation of Peter Huntsman, president and chief executive officer of Huntsman Corp. to Houston, Texas from Brussels. Purpose of the relocation; Other executives that relocate from Brussels to Houston.