- Ohio, Midwest struggling to compete for automakers. Bennett, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/27/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p6
The article reports on the struggle of Ohio to attract foreign automotive plants. Domestic automakers are losing their share of the U.S. market to foreign automakers and companies such as Kia, Toyota Motor Co. and Hyundai Motor Co. are pushing their advantage through large capital projects....
- Hyundai Elantra is basic transportation at its finest. Vinikour, Al // Fort Worth Business Press;12/19/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 51, p4
Evaluates the 2004 Hyundai Elantra automobile. Features; Benefits to users; Retail price.
- Hyundai considers luxury marque launch. Stones, John // Marketing Week;7/29/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p7
Reports on the plan of Hyundai Motor Co. to launch a new luxury car. Target market; Advertising company that handled Hyundai's marketing campaign in Great Britain; Year in which Japanese car manufacturers has launched the first luxury marques in the U.S.
- Hyundai CCS. // Automotive News;9/15/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 6057, p40
This article focuses on the Hyundai CCS automobile manufactured by Hyundai Motor Co. Engine type is 2.7-liter V-6 gasoline.
- Hyundai gives styling preview. Jackson, Kathy // Automotive News;11/12/2007, Vol. 82 Issue 6281, p50
The article reports that Hyundai Motor Co. aims to launch its Genesis Coupe concept car in the upcoming automobile show in Los Angeles, California. The vehicle will be available for sale in late 2008 or early 2009. The Genesis coupe concept will be the second model on Hyundai's new rwd platform.
- Hyundai: Drivetrain key to more mpg. Greimel, Hans // Automotive News;9/29/2008, Vol. 83 Issue 6327, p8
The article reports that Hyundai Motor Co. has said that it can improve the mileage of its U.S. fleet with lighter vehicles, gasoline direct injection and six- and eight-speed automatic transmissions. By 2010, the South Korean automaker wants to make its fleet 5 percent lighter on average...
- CORRECTIONS. // Automotive News;11/9/2009, Vol. 84 Issue 6385, p3
Corrections to articles in previous issues are presented, including one that incorrectly described the number and status of new-car dealerships and another that gave wrong share of alternative-power patents and applications held by Hyundai Motor Co.
- Hyundai executive loses job over quality bonuses. Chang, Peter // Automotive News;7/19/2004, Vol. 78 Issue 6103, p4
A top Hyundai Motor Co. executive was forced to resign last month because he rewarded employees who helped Hyundai improve its J.D. Power quality ranking. Company sources say Park Hwang Ho was removed under pressure from Hyundai's employee union. Hyundai since has agreed to pay more than $29...
- INDIA: Hyundai may hike prices as reduced duty rates end. Roberts, Graeme // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);6/28/2014, p6
The article presents a reprint of the article "Hyundai May Hike Prices As Reduced Duty Rates End," that was published in the June 25, 2014 issue of the journal "Aroq-Just-Auto.com." The article reports that car maker Hyundai Motor Co. may hike prices due to the end of the reduced duty rates....