Malaysia's 40 Richest
- Malaysia's 40 Richest. NAM, SUZANNE; CHEN, CAROLINE; LIM, NOELLE; NGUYEN, LAN ANH; MERTENS, BRIAN; KOO, MEE-HYOE // Forbes Asia;Mar2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p36
The article talks about some of richest people in Malaysia, including Robert Kuok, Ananda Krishnan, and Lee Kim Hua. It is stated that the fortunes of the country's 40 richest have kept rising. Robert Kuok made his money in sugar, palm oil, shipping, and property. Robert's primary source of...
- Betting on Casinos. NAM, SUZANNE; JETLEY, NEERJA; KARMALI, NAAZNEEN; MERTENS, BRIAN; NGUYEN, LAN ANH; OLSEN, ROBERT; SAVAGE, PHYLLIS FANG // Forbes Asia;Mar2012, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p36
The article presents information on the 40 richest business people in Asia. Robert Kuok, owner of Kuok Group made his money in sugar, palm oil, shipping and property. Ananda Krishnan, owner of Maxis Communications, has his entire power portfolio in Malaysia, South Asia and the Middle East. Lee...
- Malaysia's 40 Richest. Nam, Suzanne; Bahree, Megha; Chen, Caroline; Nguyen, Lan Ann; Perkinson, Glen; Viswanathan, Meenakshi // Forbes Asia;6/2/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p37
The article presents information on 40 richest people of Malaysia which include Robert Kuok, Ananda Krishnan, and Quek Leng Chan. Kuok whose total asset was assessed to be $10 billion has been involved in many businesses, including Hong Kong property, media, and his holding in palm oil company...
- Malaysia's 40 Richest. Nam, Suzanne // Forbes Asia;Jun2010, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p72
The article features the 40 richest man in Malaysia. It states that Robert Kuok, owner of Wilmar International, and Ananda Krishnan, owner of Maxis Communications have retained their status as the country's two richest men. It also notes the new comers of the ranking which include A.K. Nathan,...
- Malaysia's rich list. // Asian Pacific Post;2/27/2014, p11
The article reports on the annual Malaysia's Richest 40 list published on the February 6, 2014 issue of the "Malaysian Business" magazine, which listed businessman Richard Kuok as the richest man in Malaysia with a fortune of 54.48 billion ringgit.
- Winning in the Markets. JETLEY, NEERJA PAWHA; BAHREE, MEGHA; BEHAL, AMBIKA; CHEN, CAROLINE; FRAZIER, DONALD; KARMALI, NAAZNEEN; KOPPISCH, JOHN; NAM, SUZANNE; OLSEN, ROBERT; RAGHUNATHAN, ANURADHA; TAN, JESSICA // Forbes Asia;Mar2014, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p66
The article features the 50 richest businessmen in Malaysia for 2014. The list includes palm oil, shipping and real estate magnate Robert Kuok, telecom investor Ananda Krishnan, and casino operator Lim Kok Thay, as well as Quek Leng Chan, chairman of Hong Leong Co., and billionaire banker Teh...
- Quiet Contributor. Mertens, Brian // Forbes Asia;Mar2010, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p56
The article presents information about Malaysian tycoon Ananda Krishnan, owner of a multinational empire that has boosted his fortune to more than 7 billion dollars. Krishnan is the second-richest person in Southeast Asia. He was born in a middle class family and earned his undergraduate degree...
- Southeast Asia's 40 Richest. Doebele, Justin; Serafin, Tatiana; von Zeppelin, Cristina // Forbes Asia;9/19/2005, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p34
The article presents the 40 richest businesspeople in Southeast Asia including Malaysian Robert Kuok, Kwek Leng Beng of Singapore and Lucio Tan of Philippines.
- Malaysia's 40 Richest. Doebele, Justin; Bahree, Megha // Forbes Asia;6/5/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p35
The article profiles richest businesspeople in Malaysia. The rich businesspeople include Robert Kuok, Vincent Tan and Anthony Fernandes.