Testing a Makeover
- A Family Affair. Bailey, Lee // DNR: Daily News Record;8/6/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 32, p24
The article presents an interview with George and Oscar Feldenkreis, who are the top executives at Perry Ellis International. George explains how Perry Ellis is fairly diversified, which protects them against the down turn in the department store market. Oscar asserts that Banana Republic and...
- PEI Posts Strong Quarter, Acquires Brands. Zaczkiewicz, Arthur // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/22/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 111, p10
The article reports on the third quarter profits posted by Perry Ellis International Inc. for the period ending October 31, 2005. The company's net income has increased from 72 cents to 80 cents a share. According to chairman and CEO George Feldenkreis, they decreased their 2006 revenue forecast...
- Perry Ellis Net Falls, But Firm Beats Estimates. Clark, Evan // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/19/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 107, p14
The article reports on the financial performance of Miami, Florida-based Perry Ellis International Inc. It mentions that for the third-quarter of 2009, Perry Ellis' profits has decreased by 17.2 percent, however, the projection of analysts is still positive due to the improvement of gross...
- Campbell Exits Mondo di Marco. Tschorn, Adam // DNR: Daily News Record;8/1/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p19
Focuses on the resignation of James Campbell, executive vice-president of men's wear retailer Mondo di Marco. Contribution of Campbell to Mondo di Marco according to Oscar Feldenkreis, vice chairman of the retailer's parent company Perry Ellis International Inc.; Speculation behind Campbell's...
- Perry Ellis sets out CEO succession plan. Russell, Michelle // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);5/24/2015, p3
The article announces the appointment of Oscar Feldenkreis as the chief executive officer (CEO) of the U.S. based apparel company Perry Ellis.
- US: Perry Ellis "disappointed" as it cuts outlook. Russell, Michelle // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);2/28/2014, p3
The article reports that apparel company Perry Ellis International Inc. has expressed disappointment over its performance in the fourth quarter of 2013. The company states that it is expecting 16 percent decline in its revenue in 2014. According to the company its performance has been affected...
- PEI Begins Review Of Brands. Karr, Arnold J. // DNR: Daily News Record;11/17/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 46, p3
The article reports on the financial performance of Perry Ellis International Inc. in the midst of the economic downturn in the U.S. Perry Ellis stated that despite strength in denim, golfwear and the Perry Ellis brand, it was lowering its expectations for the present and arming for a leaner...
- my biggest mistake. Feldenkreis, George; Mochari, Ilan // Inc.;Jul2001, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p82
Presents an article on the mistake committed by the chairman and chief executive officer of Perry Ellis International Inc. Importance of capital in the apparel business; Failure to decrease the company's inventory during the recession in 1970s; Lessons learned from the mistake.
- PEI Lowers Guidance. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/23/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 62, p37
Reports on the initiative of Perry Ellis International Inc. to lower its yearly guidance because of costs associated with redeeming notes in the U.S.