- CCTV ad sales up amid China slump. Coonan, Clifford // Daily Variety;11/21/2008, Vol. 301 Issue 35, p5
The article reports on the sales performance of the annual auction for primetime advertising slots of the China Central Television (CCTV). The broadcaster has reported a 15.4% increase in sales to 9.26 billion yuan. Top sellers in the auction include CCTV's "Spring Festival Gala" and the...
- Explosive growth and spiralling media cost inflation in store for 2008. Abplanalp, Alex // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/30/2007, p5
The article focuses on the airtime auction of China Central Television (CCTV) in China for 2008. As the exclusive Beijing Olympics broadcaster, CCTV raked in Rmb 8 billion in auction revenue, a increase of 18 per cent over 2007 bookings. Many big national advertisers have held budgets back for...
- Broadcasting & Cable TV Industry Profile: Asia-Pacific. // Broadcasting & Cable TV Industry Profile: Asia-Pacific;Aug2012, p1
The report presents a profile of the broadcasting and cable television industry in the Asia Pacific Region. It provides the market value and revenues of the industry from 2007 to 2011. Charts of segments of the industry, which include television advertising, subscriptions and license, are given....
- Shreveport, La. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;01/08/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p22
Reports on the state of the television advertising industry in Shreveport, Louisiana as of January 8, 2001. Growth in the local television broadcasting industry; Factors attributing to the growth in such industry sector; Market performance of various industry players.
- TV airtime cost falls to lowest rate since 1997. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign;2/14/2003, Issue 7, p2
Reports on the decline in the cost of commercial television airtime. Reason behind the decline in the cost; Percentage decrease in the revenue of television station ITV1; Television deflation for some audiences since 1997.
- Market Indicators. // MediaWeek;3/22/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p3
The article presents information on television advertising including national television, cable television and local broadcasting.
- Should've been here yesterday. Espensen, Sam // Televisual;Nov2002, p28
Lists the top 30 commercials, featured in the November 2002 issue of the periodical 'Televisual.' Academy; Partizan; RSA; Harry Nash; Gorgeous; Paul Weiland; Passion Pictures; Spectre; Blink; Outsider.
- Chattanooga, Tenn. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;03/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p9
Presents information about the current state of television advertising in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Percentage decline in national television advertising revenues in 2001 as compared to that of 2000; Expectations that the local television advertising industry would bounce back to profitability in...
- JOA's Ad-Rate Hikes Boost Broadcasters. Murphy, Jeremy // MediaWeek;05/28/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 22, p13
Reports on the impact of the inflated prices for newspaper advertising, brought about by a joint-operating agreement (JOA), on television advertising in Denver, Colorado as of May 28, 2001. Amount spent by advertisers into Denver's television market in 2000; Percentage of increase in newspaper...