Tire placard importance
- Loss of IPC will hurt freight. // Rail Business Intelligence;6/17/2010, Issue 368, p3
The article focuses on the impact of terminating the Infrastructure Planning Commission (IPC) in Great Britain's freight sector.
- Weather pushes up freight index. // Fleet Owner Blog;2/18/2014, p3
The article reports on the 24% increase in spot market freight availability in January 2014.
- Correction:. // American Journal of Transportation;10/19/2015, Issue 613, p22
A correction to the of the "Project Cargo Overview article in the September 7-20, 2015 issue is presented.
- This Week"s News: Recovery In Air Cargo Could Bode Well For Passenger Numbers. // AirGuide Business;2/15/2010, p1
The article reports on the effects of increasing cargo shipments to the economy in the U.S.
- AY2K Casualty. Krause, Kristin S. // Traffic World;1/10/2000, Vol. 261 Issue 2, p34
Focuses on the changes to the original plans of Cargo 2000 in the United States. Accounts on the formation of the group; Departure of Cargo 2000 from the single technology system; Failure of the group to bring seamless transportation to freight forwarders and airlines. INSET: Internet tidal...
- bottom line. // Air Cargo World;Sep2012, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p38
The atricle focuses on the cargo compaies.
- OOCL trans-Atlantic trade GRI. // American Journal of Transportation;8/26/2013, Issue 562, p20
The article reports on the General Rate Increase for Eastbound and Westbound dry cargo on all the routes/loops between Europe and the U.S. East and Gulf Coasts, Canada and Mexico in 2013.
- JAXPORT Offering Reefer Service to Africa. // Food Logistics;Nov/Dec2013, Issue 152, p12
The article reports on the refrigerated cargo service offered by the Jacksonville Port Authority (JAXPORT) from Florida to ports in Mozambique, South Africa, and Namibia in 2013.
- Strict, strong vigilance needed to stop cargo pilferage. // Cargo Talk;Apr2014, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p48
The article reports on the challenges on cargo handling procedures at Inland Container Depot (ICD) and Container Freight Station (CFS) in India in 2014.