Jack and coupler standards
- How do you measure up? Cole, Louise // Motor Transport;6/26/2008, p16
The article discusses the benefits of fleet safety benchmarking for fleet managers in auditing safety practices, procedures and performance. It is said that benchmarking is a powerful tool for the individual manager to achieve recognition within workplace with strong business cases and proactive...
- NATM offers guidance on the use of used tires. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/22/2014, p1
The article informs that legal counsel of the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers has prepared a white paper to address issues regarding the installation of tires on new trailers. As per the white paper, the U.S. Congress directed the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration...
- A glimpse of new trailer products. Weber, Rick // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/1/2014, p8
The article looks at the products and services featured at the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association convention. Topics discussed include the benefits and features of the RAR-266 air ride suspension offered by Ridewell, the global growth of Cargill Metals Supply to 142,000 workers in 67...
- Tank conference responds to regulators. Sauer, Bruce // Bulk Transporter;Jul2011, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p39
The article discusses a response from the Truck Trailer Manufacturer Association (TTMA) Tank Conference to proposals made by the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) in the U.S. TTMA president Jeff Sims urges PHMSA to withdraw the proposal (HM-213D) from the docket due...
- Webb's Indiana facility is ISO-certified. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2006, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p13
The article reports that the Original Equipment Manufacturer Business Unit facility of Webb Wheel in Tell City, Indiana has recently acquired the International Organization for Standardization 9001:2000 registration. The Tell City facility has opened in January 2005 and is dedicated to the...
- Dave Dudley is coming home late tonight. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;11/5/2015, p1
The author discusses the concerns of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association with the Phase 2 Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Fuel Efficiency Standards proposed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency including one on safety and another on the SmartWay Transport Partnership program.
- Making the Grade. Kelley, Tom // Beverage World;7/15/2010, Vol. 129 Issue 7, p60
The article discusses the value of creating a benchmark self-assessment test to analyze the fuel efficiency strategy of the fleet industry.
- Updated guidelines for trailers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2013, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p34
The article offers information on practices and technical bulletins that were approved by the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) during a meeting conducted in Point Clear, Alabama on April 25, 2013.
- Welcome to the TTMA convention. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2014, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p42
Photographs of members of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) Hospitality Committee in 2014 are presented.