A look at revised guidelines
- NATM works its 'magic' in Orlando. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2007, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p54
The article highlights the outcome of the 19th annual convention of the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers held in Orlando, Florida. More than 1,400 attended the event including representatives of 197 trailer manufacturing companies. The move of the association into its own office...
- TTMA hospitality committee. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2010, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p29
Photographs showing the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) hospitality committee are presented, including participants Randy Rape and Harriet Rape from Alcoa Fastening Systems, and Dan Wallace and Becky Wallace from Phillips Industries.
- New officers, new RPs From tank committee. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2010, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p40
The article announces the new officers elected for the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association's (TTMA) Tank Executive Committee for 2010-2012, including Greg Hewitt of Heil Trailers International, Daniel Tremblay of Tremcar and Randy Arlt of Polar Tank Trailers LLC.
- What's your market position? Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2007, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p105
The article focuses on the National Truck Equipment Association's (NTEA) Application Market Data by State and Metropolitan Area Report. Doyle Sumrall, NTEA's director of business development, said the report is a good tool to help improve profit. It can also serve as model, and can be modified...
- Former TTMA Chairman Kulyk Dies at 60. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;11/29/2016, p1
An obituary for Mark C. Kulyk, chairman of the Board of the Truck Trailer Manufacturing Association, is presented.
- TTMA sports committee. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2010, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p34
Several photographs showing the members of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) Sports Committee are presented, including Steve and Candi Robinson of Pressure Systems International, Mike and Nancy White of Hutchens Industries and Tom and Sue Kinnucan of Hoosier Tank and Manufacturing.
- Act guidelines. Blake, Peter // Interior Design;Oct93, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p32
Reports on the Association of Contract Textiles (ACT) development of a set of minimum standard performance guidelines for contract fabrics. Topics; Guidelines as enabling designers to use fabrics independent of testing scores; Adoption to simplify the specification process and open up aesthetic...
- Updated guidelines for trailers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2013, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p34
The article offers information on practices and technical bulletins that were approved by the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) during a meeting conducted in Point Clear, Alabama on April 25, 2013.
- Dodging the Liability Bullet. Jacobs, Jerald A. // Association Management;Sep2003, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p65
Provides tips and information on how to prevent tort claims resulting form association policies and programs in the U.S. Creation of a comprehensive general liability policy; Recognition of instances that can be perceived as providing endorsement; Need for a careful research for substantive...