What's new in truck and trailer components
- New Lined Shoes Added to Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems Wheel End Product Offering. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2001, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p12
Introduces several classes of lined shoes from Bendix Commercial Vehicle System for trucks and trailer applications. Features of the lined shoes; Other equipment included in the wheel end product offering of Bendix Commercial.
- Air dryer integrates valves. // Fleet Owner;Apr2002, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p45
Introduces the Bendix AD-IS air dryer for trucks from Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems. Safety features of the air dryer; Function of the PuraGard DL.
- New Bendix AD-IS Air Dryer tobe Standard on Peterbilt Models. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2002, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p45
Provides information on the AD-IS integrated solution air dryer for trucks and trailers manufactured by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC. Description of the air dryer system; Functions and capabilities.
- Electronic stability now standard. // Fleet Owner;Dec2006, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p44
The article evaluates the Road Stability Advantage electronic stability system for on-highway trucks from Bendix.
- Bendix expands remanufactured components with new line. // Fleet Owner;Jun2015, Vol. 110 Issue 6, p1
The article reports that lineup of remanufactured components has been expanded by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC with the launch of the All Makes product line.
- Giving engines a pneumatic boost. // Fleet Owner;May2009, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p52
The article evaluates the Pneumatic Booster System (PBS) from Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC.
- Bendix TABS-6 integrates with TIMS. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jun2005, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p46
Reports that Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC has launched the TABS-6, a scalable ABS technology for trailers. Specifications.
- Filter removes 90% of oil contamination. // Bulk Transporter;Feb2006, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p63
The article evaluates the PuraGuard QC, an upgraded oil coalescing filter that protects the air system by removing excessive oil contamination from the air supply, manufactured by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC.
- Safety Via Technology. Deierlein, Bob // Fleet Equipment;Jul2001, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p18
Introduces onboard devices designed to provide a safer work environment for truck drivers. Details of the XVision thermal infrared system from Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems designed to improve nighttime visibility; Description of Lightwash, a headlamp cleaning system from Commercial Vehicle...