New trucks roll out at MATS
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES. // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2002, Vol. 159 Issue 5, p60
Presents several products and services offerings of truck companies in the U.S. Launch of International 8600 tractor from International Truck and Engine Co.; Introduces the extended daycab for the T600, T800 and W900 models of Kenworth Truck Co.; Contact information.
- Truck Equipment. // Fleet Equipment;May2007, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p51
The article reports developments in trucking industry. International Truck and Engine Corp. plans to offer its new Class 8 tractor, the ProStar with a Cummins 600 horse power engine for buyers seeking a higher performance engine for buyers seeking a higher performance engine. A new lineup of...
- Going green. Gelinas, Tom // Fleet Equipment;Oct2007, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the green product exhibits at the Great American Trucking Show (GATS). International Truck and Engine Corp. presents its Green Diesel technology that operates diesels without noxious emissions as well as Kentworth Truck Co. with its medium-duty hybrid electric truck that...
- Vocational Trucks. // Overdrive;Dec2006 Supplement, Vol. 46, p50
The article evaluates the different vocational trucks including Paystar Series by International Truck and Engine Corp., T800 Extended Day Cab by Kenworth, and Models 365 and 367 by Peterbilt Motors Co., and offers information on exterior, interior, chassis, engine and transmission.
- For user satisfaction, Kenworth again pulls ahead of the pack. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2006, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p22
The article reports that Kenworth's over-the-road trucks, pick-up and delivery trucks and dealer service reach the top rank in terms of customer satisfaction while International Truck and Engine ranks highest for vocational trucks. This measure was conducted by J D Power and Associates 2006...
- Kenworth enhances medium-duty models. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2010, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p47
The article offers information on the multiplex instrumentation system Kenworth Driver Information Center from Kenworth Truck Co.
- Fuel economy tips. // Fleet Owner;Dec2001, Vol. 96 Issue 12, p42
Focuses on the 'White Paper on Fuel Economy' report from Kenworth Truck Co. Topics on motor vehicle maintenance which were discussed in the white paper; Fuel economy tips included in the report.
- Extended day cab adds more storage behind driver's seat. // Government Product News;Aug2008, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p20
The article evaluates the Extended day-cab from Kenworth Truck Co.
- Delivering pay dirt. // Fleet Owner;Oct2008, Vol. 103 Issue 10, p44
The article evaluates the T800 model fleet from Kenworth.