Oxlo Systems, Karmak form integration agreement
- OXLO DEBUTS AUTO DEALER SOFTWARE WITH WEB BASED APP. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Sep2014, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p4
The article discusses the automobile dealer software application for Ford dealers launched by Oxlo Systems Inc. in 2014.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Gets $38.4 Million Spacelift Range Support Contract. // Space & Missile Defense Report;1/18/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p11
The article reports that a 38.4 million dollars Launch & Test Range System (LTRS) Systems Egineering and Integration (SE&I) contract was awarded to Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. This contract will render support to Spacelift Range Group (LRRG), Launch and Range Systems Wing (LRSW) and Space and...
- Business Briefs. // InTech;Sep2006, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p66
The article offers news briefs on business contracts for system integration as of September 2006. ABB in Zurich, Switzerland signed an agreement with Cooper Tire and Rubber Co. to manage its maintenance operations in Georgia. Emerson Process Management in Pennsylvania received a contract to...
- HDA Selects Karmak as computer systems provider. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2008, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p22
The article reports on the agreement between HD America (HDA) and Karmak Inc. to become partner in managing its parts and service businesses in the U.S. Under the contract, computer system provider Karmak will offer HDA member companies the opportunity to select its Legend business system....
- HIT roundup. // Medical Device Daily;7/24/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 142, p5
The article reports on the development by Oxlo Systems of the online hub Oxlo IntegrateOnce for performing all the integration work needed to meet the requirements of an insurer's exchange partners.
- Karmak marks 30 years in business innovatively adapting to changing requirements. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2011, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p15
The article announces the 30th anniversary of heavy-duty truck industry technology provider Karmak Inc. in 2011.
- Scheduling solution. // Fleet Owner;Dec2009, Vol. 104 Issue 12, p82
The article reports on the capability of the ProfitMaster Scheduling product by Karmak Inc. to ease the management of service schedules and dispatch of technicians by automating the scheduling of tools, bays, and trucks with repair orders.
- Developing a control logic specification: Device control. Whitt, Michael D. // InTech;Apr2008, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p66
The article discusses the development of a control logic specification. The control logic specification should meet the configuration requirements for all major device-related elements. Among the types of devices are analog input device, discrete input device and discrete output device. A sensor...
- Keeping it all between the lines. Whitt, Michael // InTech;Oct2007, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p66
The author offers tips and strategies for systems integrators. He mentions the responsibilities of systems integrators. He emphasizes the importance of finding the right systems integrator. He cites the primary categories for integration services. He discusses the scope and flow of a systems...