NTEA schedules Market Research Seminar
- Sessions you won't want to miss. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2004, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p86
Presents information on the 10 key industry-specific educational sessions during the annual National Truck Equipment Association Convention and Work Truck Show. "Industry Update: Distributor-Manufacturer Relations Initiative"; "Strategies to Help Reduce Liability & Manage Insurance Premium...
- Conference calendar. // Marketing News;9/1/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p35
Presents a calendar of conferences on marketing in the U.S. sponsored by the American Marketing Association from September 19 to November 5, 2005. Marketing Workshop; Fall Applied Research Methods: All Tutorial Training; Advanced School of Marketing Research.
- Calendar. // Marketing News;3/1/73, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p2
The article presents a calendar of events in the U.S. in 1973. A seminar titled "Private-Brand distribution," will be held on March 14, 1973 in Detroit. A conference titled "Concepts of Company Training: Experiences and New Developments," will be held on March 21-23, 1973 in Zurich, Switzerland....
- Marketing conference focuses on U.S./U.K. research views. // Marketing News;9/18/1981, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p20
Reports on an international research conference to be held by the New York chapter of the American Marketing Association and the Market Research Society of Great Britain in October 1981. Theme of the conference; Topics to be discussed at the event; Speakers chosen for the conference.
- Conference Calendar. // Marketing News;7/9/1982, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p15
The article presents a calendar of events to be held in the United States during 1982-1983. A conference of AMA School of Marketing Research will be held on August 1-6, 1982 in Amherst, Massachusetts. A conference of AMA School of Marketing will be held during August 8-13, 1982 in Madison,...
- More international than ever. // Test & Measurement World;Dec2005, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p15
The article reports on the presentation by German Machine Vision Association to its latest market research, which forecasts that the market will exceed one billion euros by year's end during Vision 2005 produced by Messe Stuttgart in Stuttgart, Germany. Positive forecasts and two new industry...
- BUSINESS BUILDERS. // Westchester County Business Journal;5/2/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 18, p18
Reports developments of the Business Council of Westchester in Westchester County, New York. Results of the member survey of the organization; Upcoming conferences and seminars of the group; Highlights of the 2005 Mega Mixer.
- CONFERENCE CALENDAR. // Marketing News;8/18/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p17
The article presents a calendar of events in the U.S. from August 15, 2003 to October 24, 2004. A summer marketing educators conference sponsored by AMA Academic Council was held at the Hilton, Chicago on August 15-18, 2003. A seminar aimed to improve marketing effectiveness was held at the...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32660, p7
The article presents a calendar of bond activities of several groups and organizations in the U.S. The Council of Development Finance Agencies will hold a Development Bond Finance Course in Washington D.C. on August 2-3, 2007. The Bond Buyer will be hosting its 17th Annual California Public...