Spartan Chassis opens two new facilities
- Spartan introduces 'NEAT' new vehicle for non-emergency response market. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2010, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p50
The article evaluates the Non-Emergency Ambulance Transport (NEAT) vehicle from Spartan Chassis Inc.
- Spied: Next-gen Ford Excursion. Visnic, Bill // Ward's Auto World;Aug2001, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p52
Introduces a recreational vehicle chassis from Spartan. Selling point of the product.
- SPARTAN'S FURION CHASSIS. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2008 FEPN Supplement, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p6
The article evaluates the Furion chassis from Spartan Chassis Inc.
- Robojeep. Marcus, Adam // New Scientist;06/13/98, Vol. 158 Issue 2138, p36
Reports on the reengineered jeeps commissioned by the United States Marine Corps called the Reconnaissance, Surveillance and Targeting Vehicle (RST-V). Vehicle to be designed by Advanced Research Projects Agency and built by General Dynamics Land Systems; Features the RST-V will include;...
- Spartan Chassis Unveils Advanced Protection System. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/ 2/2012, p3
The article offers information on Spartan Chassis, Inc.'s Advanced Protection System.
- Spartan Adds Navistar MaxxForce Engine to Gladiator Options. // Fire Chief Exclusive Insight;2/22/2011, p1
The article offers brief information on the Navistar Inc.'s MaxxForce13 heavy-duty diesel engine from Spartan Chassis Inc.
- Michigan Receives Nine Homeland Security Vehicles. Marcelle, Rob // Automotive Industries;Mar2006, Vol. 186 Issue 3, p24
The article announces that the government of Michigan received several rescue trucks manufactured by apparatus builder Spencer Manufacturing and cab and chassis builder Spartan Chassis, as part of the Regional Response Team Network (RRTN). The Spencer trucks are walk-around rescue trucks with...
- SPARTAN'S FURION CHASSIS. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2007 Supplement, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p8
The article features Spartan Chassis Inc. which offers thousands of custom option on three purpose-built chassis to maximize response to any emergency. The Spartan Furion features a 94-inch galvanized-steel cab designed for safety and maximum maneuverability. Moreover, superior visibility and...
- DARPA car gets off the ground. // Engineer (00137758);11/15/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7806, p7
The article reports on the proposed development of Transformer (TX) military vehicle which may transform into a vertical-take-off-and-landing (VTOL) air vehicle in the U.S.