Maxon begins building liftgate plant
- Maxon's Express Parts Ordering Service. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2005, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p16
Provides information on the Express Parts Ordering Service unveiled by Maxon Lift Corp. to cater for its customers in the U.S. who call into Customer Support to place routine orders for parts.
- Advances elevate MTB liftgate's versatility. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jun2004, Vol. 39 Issue 37, p48
Introduces the MTB Series liftgate, a truck equipment developed by Maxon Lift Corp. Relevant applications; Features; Contact information.
- Maxon opens liftgate plant in Mexico. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2008, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the opening of the liftgate plant of Maxon Lift Corp. in Tijuana, Mexico. The new facility was designed for the high-volume production of commercial liftgates making process flows and associated efficiencies optimized. The facility features a new painting process, MAXPRO,...
- Veris finds new digs in Mexico. // Connector Specifier;Sep2005, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the acquisition of the CYR Industrial facility by Veris Manufacturing, a provider of contract electronics manufacturing for original equipment manufacturers, as of September 2005. Size of the facility; Examples of products to be manufactured in the acquired facility.
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2004, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p53
Reports on the personnel changes at several trailer manufacturing companies in the U.S. as of December 2004. Keith Kautz at Crysteel Manufacturing Inc.; David Barber at Mega Fabrication Inc.; Smokey Spencer at Maxon Lift Corp.
- A-Z. // Commercial Motor;4/19/2012 Supplement, p8
The article lists several automobile companies that will exhibit at the 2012 Commercial Vehicle Show and Workshop on April 24-26 at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham, England including Actronics Ltd., Maxon Lift Corp., and Spanset Ltd.
- Maxon Lift redesigns website. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2012, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p198
The article offers information on Maxon Lift Corp.'s redesigned and enhanced website to provide clarity of communication and optimize the overall experience of users.
- Maxon Introduces New Low Bed Height Tuk-A-Way. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2003, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p44
Reports on Maxon Lift Corp.'s launching of the 72-150 TE-20 SA Series Liftgate. Product features.
- Trailer side door liftgate option. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/19/2013, p7
The article offers information on a trailer side door liftgate from Maxon Lift Corp., available in the U.S. market in September 2013.