20 YEARS AGO
- Energy: Industry Update. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Jun2010, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p147
The article offers updates in the energy industry. A profit attributable to shareholders of 6.08 billion dollars was being reported by BP PLC for the first quarter of 2010. A net income attributable to shareholders of 5.5 billion dollars was reported by Royal Dutch Shell PLC in its first quarter...
- Shell, BP slash capex on oil slump; chemical profits tumble. YOUNG, IAN; PROTTI-ALVAREZ, FRANCINIA // Chemical Week;2/2/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 4, p15
The article discusses the reduction of the capital expenditure (capex) separately announced by p oil and gas companies Royal Dutch Shell and BP in response to the decline of oil prices. Topics discussed include the decrease of the organic investment in 2015, the $46.0 million earnings reported...
- The Chinese Influence. Katz, Jonathan // Industry Week/IW;Jul2008, Vol. 257 Issue 7, p48
The article highlights "IndustryWeek" periodical 13th annual IW 1000 list of the world's largest manufacturing companies. The list includes publicly traded manufacturing companies from 46 countries and Taiwan. U.S.-based Exxon Mobil Corp. leads the list with revenues of $395.7 billion followed...
- BP and Shell. // PRWeek (London);11/7/2008, p8
The article announces the huge profits posted by oil companies BP and Shell in Great Britain in the third-quarter of 2008. It states that despite world financial markets going down the drain, BP and Shell were able to report a 148 per cent and 71 per cent profit increase, respectively. These...
- Shell agreed to sell stakes in a gas project in Western Australia for US$ 1.14 billion. // World Energy News;1/23/2014, p15
The article reports that Royal Dutch Shell PLC will sell stakes in a gas project in Western Australia as part of the company's effort to improve its return on investment.
- Shell's Chemical Earnings Fall. // Chemical Market Reporter;8/6/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the corporate profits posted by Royal Dutch/Shell Group of Cos. for the second quarter of 2001. Percentage decline in the earnings; Factors that influence the profit.
- Shell says considering sale of some Italian downstream assets. // Energy Today (Hungary);04/16/2013, p4
The article reports that a sale of some of its Italian downstream assets is being considered by oil company Royal Dutch Shell as part of its strategy to focus more on the most competitive aspects of the business.
- Dutch Shell sells shale gas rights. // Farm & Dairy;11/20/2014, Vol. 101 Issue 9, pB12
The article reports on the agreement by oil and gas company Royal Dutch Shell to sell its drilling rights for Pinedale acreage and Haynesville acreage shale formations in Wyoming and Louisiana to oil companies Ultra Petrleum and Louisiana Vine Oil.
- Shell announces sale of US Eagle Ford acreage to Sanchez Energy. // World Energy News;5/22/2014, p12
The article reports that Royal Dutch Shell PLC has agreed to sell its 100 percent working interest in the U.S. Eagle Ford acreage to Sanchez Energy Corp. including the oil and natural gas operated producing wells and associated field facilities and infrastructure.