Expose yourself in the Green Book
- M&A Activity Stays Hot, But Interest in Commodities Cools. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;11/1/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 36, p13
The article provides information on the results of an analysis conducted by Young & Partners on an increase in merger and acquisitions and decrease on interest in commodities in the chemical industry. It says that there has been a decline in the participation of financial buyers in the deals...
- How Low Can You Go? // Home Textiles Today;9/6/2004 Supp 25th Anniversary, p56
The article focuses on retailers who want to get a lower price on product, and they often enlist a practice that makes their suppliers cringe. Dan Raftery of Antioch, Illinois based Raftery Resource Network, who authored a white paper on reverse auctions for the International Housewares...
- FUNDAMENTALS OF PRICING STRATEGY. Gladkoff, Serge // MultiLingual Computing & Technology;Sep2005, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p59
Discusses the fundamentals of pricing strategy. Information on auction; Adoption of auctions in professional services industries; Difference between services and commodity trading; Relationship between buyer and supplier in the professional services industry.
- Plastics News resin pricing chart. // Plastics News;4/18/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p21
This article presents a chart of prices of resin, and synthetic products like: nylon, polyvinyl chloride, copolymers, polycarbonates, structural foam, polyester, etc in third week of April 2005 in the U.S. Prices are generated from interviews with buyers and suppliers. An arrow, up or down,...
- PRODUCTS. // Government Product News;Oct2003 Products Directory, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p2
Presents a directory of suppliers of different government products in the U.S., as of October 2003. Abrasives; Access control systems; Aerators.
- Are We Being Commoditized? Free, Mitch // Moldmaking Technology Magazine;Mar2009, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p20
The author reflects on the issue of commoditizing suppliers and buyers. He argues that the opportunity to differentiate oneself is getting more difficult. He emphasizes the buyers need to ensure that they understand the manufacturing processes involved in the creation of their products. The...
- Chemicals Industry Profile: Denmark. // Chemicals Industry Profile: Denmark;Feb2015, p1
The article offers information related to the chemicals industry in Denmark as of February 2015 and provides forecast until 2019. Topics discussed include the market value, market segmentation, and market outlook. Also provided is an analysis of the five forces in the industry including the...
- Chemical Suppliers Offer Balms for Formulators' Wrinkled Brows. Schmitt, Bill // Chemical Week;11/26/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 43, p34
Focuses on the plan of chemical suppliers to offer anti-aging products as of November 2003. Opportunities to be offered by the sector; Efforts of personal care and cosmetic companies to improve their products; Plan of suppliers to target the rising demand for natural products and bioactives.
- International Grains Program provides training to enhance Kansas corn markets. // High Plains Journal;4/1/2013, Vol. 131 Issue 13, p12B
The article focuses on the training provided by the International Grains Program (IGP) for international buyers of Kansas commodities.