Gasoline values force up US prices
- PRICE COMMENTARY. // Chemical Week;7/4/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 26, p78
Comments on the prices of chemicals as of July 4-11, 2001. Projected decline in the contract price of propylene; Reasons for the decline in the price of benzene; Decline in toluene prices.
- PRICE COMMENTARY. // Chemical Week;6/21/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 24, p52
Looks at the market prices of chemicals in the United States and Europe as of June 21, 2000. Propylene; Ethylene; Benzene; Toluene.
- MARKET BRIEFS. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/25/1999, Vol. 256 Issue 17, p22
Presents news briefs on the prices of several chemicals as of October 25, 1999. Benzene; Toluene; Xylene; Ethylene; Propylene.
- Benzene plunges, then resurfaces. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;4/25/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2144, p16
Reports on the prices of several chemical products as of April 2005. Propylene; Benzene; Toluene; Methanol.
- Asia-Pacific In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/29/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 16, p18
Presents an update on the pricing of chemicals in Asia and the Pacific Region as of October 29, 2001. Benzene; Butadiene; Propylene; Toluene.
- Ethylene spot numbers inch down. // European Chemical News;7/14/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2061, p14
Provides information on the prices of various types of chemicals in Europe as of July 2003. Naphtha; Propylene; Butadiene; Benzene; Toluene.
- cw price report. // Chemical Week;9/15/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 30, p61
Presents information on the prices of several chemical products in the U.S. and Europe as of September 15, 2004. Propylene; Ethylene; Benzene; Toluene; Styrene. INSET: COMMENTARY.
- Toluene recovers after US dive. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;10/18/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2120, p14
Presents information on the prices of several chemicals in Europe as of October 18, 2004. Naphtha; Propylene; Butadiene; Benzene; Toluene.
- cw price report. // Chemical Week;3/24/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 10, p47
The article presents price report on various chemical compounds. Spot ethylene on the U.S. Gulf Coast increased on news of producer operating problem. Spot propylene and butadiene were also trending higher, but transactions could not be confirmed. Second-quarter ethylene contracts in Europe...