AISE report points to concentrated detergents
- Woes of small soap manufacturers. // Chemical Business;Nov97, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p75
Reports that Small Scale Detergents and Soaps Manufacturers' Association has urged Indian government to extend fiscal concessions to meet competition from the multinationals. Turnover of the detergent industry; Level of production of synthetic detergents; Proposals made by the association to the...
- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's Detroit Business;8/21/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p2
Corrections to articles in previous issues including an article related to Publix Super Markets Inc. in the August 14, 2006 issue and an article related to NanoBio Corp. in the August 14, 2006 issue and an article related to the membership of the Service Employees International Union Local 79 in...
- AISE report points to concentrated detergents. Cozier, Muriel // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;5/21/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 20, p9
The article reports on the release of the review "A Network of Expertise for a Sustainable Future" by the International Association for Soaps, Detergents and Maintenance Products (AISE). The review highlights the work done by the AISE to expand its reach. President Charles Laroche said the...
- Wipes Watch. // Cosmetics & Toiletries;May2005, Vol. 120 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the results of a survey on the use of cleaning wipes by consumers, conducted by The Soap and Detergent Association. Percentage of survey respondents that use any type of cleaning wipes; Frequency of use; Reasons cited for using cleaning wipes.
- SDA CELEBRATES 80TH YEAR. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/30/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 4, p20
The article reports on the Soap and Detergent Association's 80th annual meeting and convention in Boca Raton, Florida. The meeting is expected to highlight ongoing domestic and international activities focusing on ingredient and product defense. The association has experienced stronger global...
- Conference round-up. // Education (14637073);1/31/2003, Issue 89, p6
Provides information on the PISA education research conference event of the Organization for Economic Co-Operation and Development in London, England. Keynote speakers of the conference; Theme of the conference; Event participants.
- IAIS moves forward on group-wide solvency assessment and supervision. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Apr2009, p24
The article reports on the release of the Issues Paper on Group-Wide Solvency Assessment and Supervision paper, which discusses the significance of the role of supervisors by the International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS)). The paper is reportedly elaborating challenges coming...
- SCIENTIFIC ORGANIZATIONS IN THE CONDITIONS OF FORMATION OF INNOVATIVE ECONOMY. Guseynova, A. D. // Scientific Bulletin of National Mining University;2013, Issue 5, p133
There is no such possibility to determine "innovative activity" of a scientific organization by statistical data. Today we do not have any systematical information about strategy and prospects of development of scientific organizations as subjects of research and innovative activity. In such...
- Ifra and WAN merger off. // Printing World;2/10/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the failed merger between international print media research associations, Inca-Fiej Research Association (Ifra) and the World Association of Newspapers (WAN). Objectives of the merger; Possibility for merger in the future; International membership of both organizations.