- Evergreen Marine and BSY Associates mark forty-year relationship. // American Journal of Transportation;7/27/2015, Issue 607, p21
The article focuses on the celebration of 40th anniversary of ocean carrier Evergreen Marine Corp.'s partnership with shipping agency BSY Associates Inc.
- Slot Exchange Partnership. Parker, John // Traffic World;4/16/2001, Vol. 265 Issue 16, p39
Reports on the slot exchange partnership between U.S.-based companies The New World Alliance (TNWA) and Evergreen Marine Corp., for adding container space services to the U.S. East Coast and Pacific Northwest. Terms and conditions of the partnership; Proposed benefits of the partnership for...
- AHFA teams with Evergreen. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;6/8/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 39, p6
The article reports on the move of the American Home Furnishings Alliance (AFHA) to partner with Evergreen Line in offering its members potential cost savings on shopping costs in the U.S. It states that the partnership will cover import and export shipments from the port of origin to the...
- Evergreen to launch Caribbean feeder service. // Traffic World;4/3/95, Vol. 242 Issue 1, p48
Reports on the Evergreen Marine Corp.'s launching of a weekly feeder service to the Caribbean in May 1995. Transshipment services and routes; Operation of a Caribbean service in 1986; Evergreen's involvement in a container terminal project at Cristobal, Panama.
- Evergreen to provide new cargo service between Vietnam and U.S. via Taiwan. // Traffic World;2/21/94, Vol. 237 Issue 8, p37
Reports on Evergreen Marine Corp.'s efforts to work out specific rates for additional container services to be launched between Vietnam and the United States. Plans to transship cargo to and from Vietnam via the company's terminal in Kaohsiung, Taiwan; Evergreen's weekly calls in various...
- More big ships for Pacific trade. // Transportation & Distribution;Aug94, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p20
Reports on Evergreen Group's placing of orders for five container vessels to be delivered in 1996. Taipei as the company's headquarters; Containers as the first post-Panamax ships in the Evergreen fleet; Expected deployment between the Far East and US West Coast.
- Stimulating Shanghai? // Air Cargo World;Dec2008, Vol. 98 Issue 12, p50
The article offers developments related to air cargo industry in Shanghai, China. Evergreen Group established its Chinese headquarters in the city headed by Y. F. Chang while United Parcel Services (UPS) expanded its operation and considers the city as a strategic transportation center. DHL...
- Loyalty matters: The principles of Evergreen in America. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);9/15/2008 Supplement, p9A
The article features Evergreen Shipping Agency (America) Corp. (EGA), which started as a partnership between Evergreen Marine Corp and Hansen and Tidemann (H&T) and its role in the U.S. In 1981, Evergreen became the sole owner of the partnership because H&T left. Around 200,000 people are...
- The mighty atom. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;8/18/2008, Vol. 274 Issue 6, p32
The article reports on the creation of the distillation facility as part of Odfjell's expansion project in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The distillation business is originally designed to decontaminate liquid bulk parcels for the terminal's customers. It is noted that the business acts as an...