- Benzene and styrene prices crash. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;12/20/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2128, p14
Reports on the prices of chemicals in Europe as of December 2004. Naphtha; Benzene; Styrene; Toluene; Methanol.
- SPOT BULK CHEMICAL PRICES, $/TONNE. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;2/13/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p44
The article presents a list of spot bulk chemical prices per tonne in Europe as of February 9, 2006. It includes naphtha, benzene, and styrene.
- KEY INDICATORS. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/19/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 20, p49
Several charts depicting spot prices and bulk chemical prices of various chemical products including styrene, butadiene and naphtha from May 2007 to April 2008 for Asia, Europe and the U.S. are presented.
- cw price report. // Chemical Week;2/25/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 6, p31
The article reports on spot and contract prices for chemicals in the U.S. and Europe in February 2008. In Europe, spot naphtha prices increased in line with crude, gaining $45/m.t. Spot benzene surpassed the $4/gal mark on the U.S. Gulf Coast and $1,200/m.t. in Northwest Europe. Ethylene glycol...
- CW PRICE REPORT. // Chemical Week;6/8/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 16, p60
The article offers updates on price changes in chemical products worldwide. In Europe, spot naphtha declined by $20 per metric ton after experiencing big gains for several weeks while spot ethylene rose to an average of â‚¬20 per metric ton as its trading range expanded. Spot benzene,...
- CW PRICE REPORT. // Chemical Week;1/19/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 2, p35
The article reports on the status of chemical prices as of January 2009. Petrochemical prices remained quiet, despite declines in primary hydrocarbon prices. Spot NAPHTHA in northwest Europe ticked lower and spot olefins were unmoved. Information is also given on spot prices of other chemicals,...
- Renewed exports pull up PX prices. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;10/20/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2073, p14
Reports on the market prices for several chemical products as of October 2003. Napththa; Ethylene; Benzene; Xylenes; Styrene; Methanol; Ammonia.
- Naphtha firms with Asian demand. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;2/23/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2088, p13
Presents an update of the market performance of the chemical industry as of February 23-29, 2004. Price range of naphtha; Spot prices of benzene; Trading performance of styrene.
- Butadiene escalates in dull market. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;4/11/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2142, p13
Presents an update on prices of chemicals in the European and the U.S. market as of April 2005. Decline in prices of naphtha; Increase in prices of butadiene; Comparison of the prices of styrene and benzene.