- PATENT SETTLEMENTS SUIT PIGMENT MAKERS. // Concrete Products;Mar2005, Vol. 108 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the settlement of patent infringement lawsuit between Rockwood Pigments NA Inc. and Interstar Materials Inc in North America.
- Environment Watch. Cozier, Muriel // ICIS Chemical Business;7/24/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 29, p33
The article presents news briefs on environmental concerns in the chemical industry. The British Coatings Federation has published an information note that can be used to challenge the misunderstanding on the environmental impact of volatile organic compounds. Holliday Pigments, a manufacturer...
- Specialties Price Watch. // Chemical Week;5/16/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 17, p25
This article announces that Wacker Silicones will increase certain pyrogenic silica product prices by 7% in the Americas, Australia, Europe, the Near and Mideast and Southeast Asia. The increase is effective with confirmed deliveries made on or after July 1, 2007. Meanwhile, Holliday Pigments...
- Rockwood waves paper goodbye. // Process Engineering;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 93 Issue 2, p42
The article reports that the manufacturing site of Rockwood Pigments NA Inc. at Kidsgrove, Stoke-on-Trent, England, is on its way to close its paper-based maintenance operation.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // European Chemical News;2/23/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2088, p16
Presents news briefs related to the chemical industry as of February 23-29, 2004. Decision of Holliday Pigments to join chemicals online business service Elemica; Appointment of Chance & Hunt by K&H Chemicals as its British distributor for aluminum pastes; Anticipation of U.S. truckers on the...
- Environmentally sound yellow pigment. // European Coatings Journal;Jun2011, Issue 6, p45
The article offers brief information on 34H1004R Solarplex line of yellow pigment from Rockwood Pigments NA Inc.
- Environmental Changes Demand New Color Solutions. Mullen, Peter // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jan2012, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p32
The article offers information on Rockwood Pigments from Solaplex.
- Pigments Granted Food Contact Notification. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Aug2013, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p12
The article reports that the U.S. Federal Drug Administration (FDA) has granted a Food Contact Notification to Rockwood Pigments' Solaplex range of bright yellow to orange inorganic pigments based on Color Index Pigment Yellow 216.
- consumer specialties Pricing. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/6/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 19, p24
This article presents information on recent developments related to the chemical industry. CECA, an Arkema subsidiary, will increase prices on its fatty amines and specialty surfactants by 7 to 10 percent effective December 1, 2004. Huntsman Petrochemical Corp., is increasing list and off-list...