New coatings brush German majors ahead
- Suppliers Continue to Invest in China. Johansson, Kristin // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jan2014, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p47
The article reports on the annual ChinaCoat show held on November 20-22, 2013 in Shanghai, China which was attended by several suppliers to the coatings industry. These companies include Bayer MaterialScience, DuPont, DataColor, Dow Coating Materials and Grace. They discussed the Chinese market...
- Paintindia 2014: Bayer MaterialScience highlights latest polyurethane coating solutions. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;3/30/2014, p18
The article reports that at coatings exposition Paintindia 2014, the Coatings, Adhesives and Specialties (CAS) business unit of polymers and high-technology plastics producer Bayer MaterialScience showcased its latest innovative polyurethane coating solutions. Bayer experts highlighted their new...
- BASF Raises Resins Capacity, Seeks to Grow Industrial Arm. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;12/22/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 49, p19
Reports on the plans of BASF Coatings of Munster, Germany to expand its global coatings and resins business during the next five years after December 1999. BASF to make coatings acquisitions; Plans of BASF to expand capacity at its Munster resins plant; Other coatings initiatives planned by the...
- BASF Aims for Higher Industrial Market Sales. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;12/18/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 49, p30
Reports on the plans of BASF Coatings that are outlined during a briefing earlier in December 2002. Means of achieving plans to grow the industrial coatings business; Region where the company wants to at least double sales; Decline in the company's overall coating sales in 2002.
- BASF sees big chance to boost coatings business. Chew, Edmund; Wright, Chris // Automotive News;1/14/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5966, p26J
Reports the opportunity of BASF Coatings AG to boost the business in Europe. Advantage gained from the single-sourcing of coating supplies for car bodies by carmakers and suppliers; Sales increase in 2001; Partnership with Land Rover.
- Bayer MaterialScience honoured by AkzoNobel A&AC with "The Alliance Award.". // Paintindia;Nov2012, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p168
The article announces that Bayer MaterialScience has recived the Alliance Award for Superior Partnership from AkzoNobel's Automotive & Aerospace Coatings business.
- Allnex Acquires DesmoluxÂ® from Bayer MaterialScience. // CoatingsTech;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p19
The article offers information on the acquisition of the polymers supplier Bayer MaterialScience's Desmolux product range by the specialty chemical supplier Allnex for the sale, along with Allnex chief executive officer (CEO) Frank Aranzana.
- Bayer to expand production capacity of HDI & IPDI at its Chempark Leverkusen plant. // Paintindia;Jan2014, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p168
This article reports on the decision of polymers and plastics producer Bayer MaterialScience to expand the production of two coating raw materials, hexamethylene diisocyanate (HDI) and isophorone diisocyanate (IPDI), at Chempark Leverkusen in Germany.
- Bayer MaterialScience Inaugurates Lab in India. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Feb2008, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p22
The article reports on the inauguration of the Coatings and Adhesives Laboratory of Bayer MaterialScience in Thane, India. The laboratory, which aims to strengthen the company's position in the polyurethanes coatings and adhesives market in the country, will primarily focus on several...