THE RACE THAT'S FUELLING THE COAL MARKET
- Jiehua revives integrated project. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;4/18/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 487, p19
Reports that Yunnan Jiehua Chem Group revived its integrated methanol and dimethyl ether (DME) project in Yunnan, China. Reason behind the delay of the project; Use of coal-gasification technology in the project; Total value of the project.
- Jiutai relocates methanol project. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;5/2/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 489, p21
Reports on the relocation of the integrated methanol and dimethyl ether project of Shandong Jiutai Chemical Co. to Erdos, Inner Mongolia in China. Acquisition of a coalmine by the firm in Erdos; Change in the start-up date of the proposed plants; Inclusion of the facility construction in the...
- Shandong Jiutai gets approval. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;2/9/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 433, p19
Reports the approval of the methanol, dimethyl ether and dimethyl carbonate project of Shandong Jiutai Chemical Co. by the Chinese government in February 2004. Proposal of the company; Estimated capacity that it will build in the first phase of the project; Source of its syngas feedstock.
- 600 000 T/A Methanol Project Approved. // China Chemical Reporter;8/11/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p5
The article reports on the Liaoning provincial government's approval of a methanol project in the Chinese province. The project will produce 600,000 tons of methanol per year. A chemical industrial chain will be formed upon completion of the project, which will promote the development of related...
- Dalian PP Unit Starts up. // China Chemical Reporter;8/11/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p14
The article reports on the start-up of a polypropylene unit for the production of qualified products by PetroChina Dalian Petrochemical Co. Ltd. in Shaanxi province, China on July 11, 2006. A dimethyl ether unit will be completed at the end of 2006 and in June 2007, a methanol unit will be...
- Jiehua plans to build integrated DME facility in Yunnan. // Asian Chemical News;10/6/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 419, p37
Reports on the plans of Yunnan Jiehua Chem Group Co. to build an integrated methanol-dimethyl ether facility in China. Capacity of the planned methanol plant; Details of the project.
- Investors sought for methanol unit. // Asian Chemical News;1/19/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 430, p28
Reports on the plan of Handan Coal Petrochemical Co. to construct a methanol unit in Handan, Hebei, China as of January 2004. Value of the project; Material to be used by Handan as feedstock; Uses of methanol.
- Iran's No 5 Methanol due onstream in April '06. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;7/26/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 454, p20
Reports on the construction of the fifth methanol project of National Petrochemical Co. (NPC) in April 2006 in Iran. Contractors for the project; Company licensor; Supplier of the technology and engineering services to the dimethyl ether plant which would be near the fifth project; Other...
- LG MMA mulls Daesan project. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;11/22/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 469, p21
Reports on the plan of LG MMA to build a methyl methacrylate plant in Daesan, South Korea. Capacity of the proposed plant; Source of the methyl tertiary butyl ether feedstock; Construction of a polymethyl methacrylate plant in Yeochun. INSET: PMMA underway.