Bidding begins for Petkim
- Eight make it to final Petkim round. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;7/2/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 1, p18
The article reports that the Turkish Privatisation Authority has received eight final bids from companies and consortia interested in acquiring a controlling stake in petrochemical major Petkim. The bidders include the Carmel-Limak consortium, TransCentralAsia Petrochemical Holding, Zorlu...
- Petkim sale gets five bids. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;4/7/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2047, p7
Reports the bids received by Turkish state-owned petrochemical firm Petkim in April 2003. List of Turkish companies that bid for Petkim; Plans of the government for the bidding; Lack of foreign interest in the privatization of the company.
- Turkey Launches Privatization of Petkim. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;1/29/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 4, p13
Reports the invitation of the Turkish government for bids to acquire a majority stake in petrochemical producer Petkim in January 2003. Percentage of the business that the Turkish Privatization Administration plans to sell; Opinion of analysts on the sale of the company; Background on Petkim.
- Pekim to be fully privatized. Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;2/19/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 7, p15
The article reports on the decision of the Turkish government to launch a full privatization of petrochemical company Petkim by preparing to sell a majority 51% stake in the company, leaving the government with just a 3.8% share. According to the Privatization Administration, the High Board of...
- Union to scupper privatisation. Bains, Elizabeth // ICIS Chemical Business;4/16/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 62, p12
The article reports on a lawsuit filed byTurkish oil, chemical and rubber workers union Petro-ls which tries to block the planned privatization of Turkish petrochemicals company Petkim. A number of foreign and domestic firms have been reported in the media as being interested in the tender...
- Eight make it to final Petkim round. Bains, Elizabeth // ICIS Chemical Business;7/2/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 73, p25
The article reports that the Turkish Privatisation Authority has received eight final bids from companies and consortia interested in acquiring a controlling stake in petrochemicals major Petkim. .The deadline for submission of bids expired on 25 June. The block sale of 51% of shares in Petkim...
- Petkim privatisation cancelled. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;2/16/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2087, p6
Reports on the cancellation of the attempt to privatize Turkey's petrochemical group Petkim by the Turkey government. Reason for the decision; Minimum bid set for the company; Impact of the cancellation on local manufacturers.
- New law clears way for Petkim sale. Wiesmann, Gerrit // Chemical Week;12/14/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 23, p17
Reports that the privatization of Turkey's state-owned petrochemical manufacturer, Petkim, is expected to start within the next six months with the sale of production units at the company's Yarimca site. Two options for the second stage of privatization.
- Privatization process: slow motion emergency. // Chemical Week;11/24/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 39, p39
Focuses on legal challenges encountered in the privatization process for TÃ¼pras and Petkim in Turkey. Factors that led to the ruling of the 10th Administrative Court of Ankara against TÃ¼pras' deal with Efremov Kautschuk GmbH and Zorlu Group; Reason behind the withdrawal of the...