Spanish-Argentine oils major seeks new partner
- Repsol YPF sees revenues treble. Gibons, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;11/20/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 44, p8
The article reports on the financial performance of Spanish oil and gas company Repsol YPF in the third quarter of 2006. The company's third quarter operating profits from its chemicals business increased to â‚¬ 84 million due to higher margins on base petrochemicals and derivatives. Overall...
- BASF buys ABS firm. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;7/17/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 28, p11
The article reports on decision of BASF to purchase the co-polymer business of Repsol YPF. The business mostly includes acrylonitrile butadiene styrene clientele. The acquisition will cover the customer lists of clients, accounting for around 20,000 tonne per year of the business generated by...
- GLOBAL ROUNDUP. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;6/14/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 449, p4
Presents updates on issues and events related to the chemical industry as of June 2004. Plan of the Sinochem company to acquire the South Korean refiner and aromatics producer Inchon Oil; Information on the amount of initial public offering to be launched by Haldia Petrochemicals Ldt. in 2004;...
- Gas Natural in LNG union. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;4/26/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2097, p36
Discusses the plans of Spain's Natural Gas to invest in joint ventures with local partner Repsol YPF to develop liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects. Information on the investment; Importance of the funds to the companies; Other plans of Natural Gas.
- Taipan Resources Inc farms out 15% of Block 2B Kenya to Tower Resources. // World Energy News;4/9/2014, p14
The article reports that Taipan Resources Inc., a subsidiary of Lion Petroleum Corp., has signed a farm-out agreement with Tower Resources (Kenya) Ltd. It states that the agreement will acquire a 15% participating interest in Block 2B onshore resources of Taipan in Kenya. Also mentioned are the...
- Repsol announced new gas discovery in Algeria. // African Business News;4/20/2015, p1
No abstract available.
- Repsol announced new gas discovery in Algeria. // World Energy News;4/20/2015, p1
No abstract available.
- More Oil Firms Report Higher Petrochemical Sales and Earnings. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;11/24/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 39, p15
Focuses on the development in the chemical profits of several European oil companies in the third quarter of 2004. Operating profit generated by the petrochemical business of ENI; Growth in the chemical operating revenue of Repsol YPF; Increase in the sales of Borealis.
- Repsol to expand cracker. N.A. // Chemical Week;9/20/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the plan of Madrid, Spain-based Repsol Petroleo to expand its Tarragona-based ethylene plant.