Yara/Praxair JV agreed
- PRAXAIR UPS STAKE IN SCANDINAVIAN GASES JV. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;10/3/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 24, p23
The article reports on an agreement signed by Praxair and Yara International for Praxair to increase its ownership in the Oslo, Norway-based Yara Praxair industrial gases joint venture in Scandinavia.
- 5-MINUTE NEWS WATCH. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;5/21/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 20, p7
This section offers news briefs related to the chemical industry. Albemarle plans to move the operations of its pilot plant in Dayton, Ohio to its pharmaceutical plant in South Haven, Michigan. Praxair and Norwegian fertilizer firm Yara are to enter into a 50-50 joint venture to enhance the...
- YARA AND OCP FORM FERTILIZER JOINT VENTURE IN BRAZIL. BEWLEY, LINDSEY // Chemical Week;12/19/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 31, p11
The article reports on the establishment by Yara International and OCP of a fertilizer joint venture in Brazil.
- Orica Joins Yara-Apache Ammonium Nitrate Project in Australia. RAMESH, DEEPTI // Chemical Week;3/26/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 9, p17
The article reports on the agreement signed among Orica, Yara International ASA and Apache Energy Ltd. to form a joint venture to build a technical ammonium nitrate (TAN) plant at the Burrup Peninsula in Western Australia.
- Yara writes down Libya investment. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;4/27/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 12, p15
The article reports on the decision of chemicals company Yara International to write down the value of its Lifeco investment by $112 million due to worsening security outlook in Libya that led to the deterioration of the operating ability of the fertilizer joint venture plants in the country.
- Praxair enters into industrial gas joint venture with KuibyshevAzot in central Russia. // World Energy News;7/3/2013, p12
The article reports on a joint venture between industrial gas company Praxair Inc. and chemical company OJSC KuibyshevAzot in Russia to produce and sell industrial gases. The joint venture will produce on-site oxygen, nitrogen and compressed dry air for KuibyshevAzot's caprolactam, fertilizer...
- Yara will Sell Assets to Secure Clearance for GrowHow Deal. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;10/3/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 32, p17
The article announces that the European Commission has approved Yara International's acquisition of Kemira GrowHow, subject to Yara divesting several assets. Both companies are the biggest producers of fertilizers in Western Europe. The commission concluded that the merger would not...
- Yara Signs JV Agreement in Libya…. // Chemical Week;2/25/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 6, p19
The article reports that Yara International has signed a framework agreement with National Oil Corp. and the Libyan Investment Authority to establish a fertilizer production joint venture in Libya. The partners signed a heads of agreement in April 2007 to study the joint venture which will take...
- Yara Forms Ammonium Nitrate JV in Australia. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;5/12/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 15, p18
The article reports on the decision of Yara International and Burrup Holdings to sign a memorandum of understanding to build a 350,000-m.t./year technical ammonium nitrate (TAN) plant in Australia under a proposed 50-50 joint venture, Burrup Nitrates. Yara and BHPL plan to invest $500 million to...