State Street hires two equity execs
- Regrouping at State St. puts focus on asset management. Moyer, Liz // American Banker;12/29/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 247, p5
Provides information the promotion of two high-profile executives, and the creation of a Global Investor Services division, by State Street Corporation, to emphasize asset management, financial markets, and mutual fund servicing. Identification of the executives who were promoted; Who the...
- Executive Abruptly Leaves State Street. // American Banker;11/3/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 170, p16
Brief information is given about the departure of State Street Corp.'s global markets division executive David Puth from the company and about his successor Michael F. Rogers.
- State Street Names New President. Mandaro, Laura // American Banker;12/21/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 244, p20
Reports the promotion of Ronald E. Logue as president of State Street Corp. in Boston, Massachusetts. Specification of new responsibilities; Retention of other executive functions; Identification of former president of the company.
- State St. Adds 2 in Global Equity . // American Banker;8/29/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 166, p9
Reports that State Street Corp. has appointed two senior executives Patricia Anne Geyer and Russ Koesterich on August 28, 2002 for its global equity research team. Position assigned to both the officials; Positions hold by Geyer and Koesterich prior to the appointment.
- Rickards Joins State Street Unit. // Securities Industry News;12/11/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p19
Reports on former Bankers Trust custody official Clive Rickards' move to State Street Corp. to become vice president of sales and marketing for the company's global securities lending unit.
- Neue Risikomanagerin bei SSgA. // Risiko Manager;2013, Issue 6, p21
The appointment of former Fidelity Management and Research Company executive Maria Dwyer to Chief Risk Officer of State Street Global Advisors, investment management division of financial services company State Street Corporation is announced.
- State Street Appoints U.K. Fund Chief. // American Banker;5/2/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 83, p6
Mentions Paul Duncombe was promoted to managing director of State Street Corp.'s U.K. fund business. His career highlights; Who Duncombe succeeds; Who succeeds Duncombe as head of currency management.
- PEOPLE. Davis, Paul; Kulikowski, Laurie; Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;10/28/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 208, p2
The article offers news briefs concerning business people. Michael Pollard of Regions Financial Corp. was honored for his help in the merger with Union Planters Corp. State Street Corp.'s Chief executive Ron Logue lit up the new "State Street" sign at a ceremony that Mayor Thomas Menino...
- Postings. // NACD Directorship;Feb/Mar2011, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p76
The article announces career developments involving U.S. executives including the appointments of Beth E. Mooney as chief executive officer (CEO) of KeyCorp., Joseph L. Hooley as chairman of the board at State Street and Thomas Gutierrez to the board of directors of Veeco Instruments.