PEOPLE ON THE MOVE
- Seafield drops 20% target. // Motor Transport;5/17/2007, p7
This article reports that Seafield Logistics will not meet its goal of 20 percent turnover growth in 2007. However, the company is targeting to become a Â£100 million turnover company in the next five years. According to managing director Mark Strong, the redevelopment of a key warehouse in...
- Highwayman. // Motor Transport;10/12/2006, p24
The article presents information on issues related to motor transport in Great Britain. Alan McKinnon, outspoken critic of Lorry Road User Charging, is the guest speaker at a Road Haulage Association luncheon. A Deal or No Deal board game has been found at the central warehouse of Seafield...
- CAREER MOVES. // Apparel Magazine;Jul2007, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p44
The article announces the appointments of Bob Moran at Nano-Tex Inc., Christopher L. Fieber at Performance Fibers Inc., and Adrian Abel at the Society of Dyers and Colourists (SDC).
- WHO'S MOVING WHERE? // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;5/28/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 21, p34
The article announces several executive appointments in the chemical industry as of May 28, 2007, including Thomas Craney at Crane Composites Group, James Dowey at Smithers Rapra Technology, and Christopher Fieber at Performance Fibers.
- IN BRIEF: Flagship for Seafield. // Corporate Adviser (Online Edition);7/8/2011, p9
The article informs that the work on Winsford depot in England is nearing its completion which will serve as a flagship location for Seafield Logistics Ltd.
- AIDS fund hires its first executive director. Bajko, Matthew S. // Bay Area Reporter;10/17/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 42, p4
Reports on the hiring of Mike Smith as the first permanent executive director of AIDS Emergency Fund (AEF). Reaction of Smith regarding his appointment; Challenges that Smith will face in managing the agency; Changes in the granting of awards to those people living with AIDS/HIV; Professional...
- Seafield adds 20 MAN TGXs to fleet. // Commercial Motor;9/9/2010, Vol. 213 Issue 5398, p8
The article reports that Seafield Logistics Ltd. has been delivered 20 new MAN TGX 6x2 tractor units with XLX cabs as fleet replacements.
- Spaciotempo Goes Large. // Supply Chain Europe;Mar2008, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the additional storage and handling space provided by Spaciotempo to Seafield Logistics Ltd. to accommodate the company's growth at its distribution center in Cambridgeshire, England.
- Seafield under fire again for damaged HGV. Tindall, Chris // Commercial Motor;8/14/2014, Vol. 222 Issue 5599, p8
The article reports on the plan of LTH Director Fiona Shaw to file a lawsuit against hauler Seafield Logistics after its vehicle was terribly damaged in an accident in 2014.