- A-Z NEW & NOTABLE WEB SITES. // Internet Resources Newsletter;May2007, Issue 150, p2
The article presents a list of notable Web sites. It includes the search engine All the Top Bananas at http://www.allthetopbananas.com/, the Web site of eResearch Australasia at http://www.eresearch.edu.au/ and the electronic version of the "European Journal of International Management" at...
- ICIS Services. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;3/5/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 9, p36
This article provides information on the services offered by International Chemical Information Service (ICIS). ICIS Chemical Business is a magazine web site containing all the content of the weekly print issue. ICIS news is a 24-hour news service covering chemical industries worldwide. ICIS...
- ICIS Services. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;4/23/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 16, p36
The article offers information on the various online information services offered by ICIS. The ICIS Chemical Business web site is an online version of the "ICIS Chemical Business" magazine that also offers access to archived stories from "European Chemical News" (ECN) and "Asian Chemical News"...
- ICIS Services. // ICIS Chemical Business;7/3/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 26, p35
The article presents information on several ICIS services. ICIS Chemical Business is a magazine web site with all the content of the weekly magazine online plus access to archived stories from ECN and ACN. ICIS news, the rolling 24-hour news service covers the global chemicals industry. ICIS...
- The Land of 1,000 Voices. Grossman, Lev // Time;9/18/2000, Vol. 156 Issue 12, p51
Profiles Rob Malda who created Slashdot (slashdot.org). Start of the Internet site by Malda because he wanted a place where he could talk to his friends about technology news and industry; How Slashdot takes advantage of the collaborative powers of the Internet.
- The Land of 1,000 Voices. Grossman, Lev // Time International (South Pacific Edition);9/18/2000, Issue 37, p137
Profiles Rob Malda who created the Internet Web site, Slashdot. How the site began, because Malda wanted a place where he could talk to his friends about technology news and industry; How Slashdot takes advantage of the collaborative powers of the Internet.
- ICIS Services. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/5/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 56, p42
The article offers information on the web portals covering services and events of the International Chemical Information Services (ICIS). The ICIS Chemical Business at www.icischemicalbusiness.com is the magazine website with all the content of the weekly magazine online. The ICIS news at...
- Read the Rest of the Story at AARC.org. // AARC Times;May2010, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p79
The article lists published articles that can be read at "AARC Times" website, www.AARC.org, which include "KRCS Helps Put Smoking Ban over the Top," "AARC Supports Tobacco Trafficking Bill," and "H1N1 Swine Flu Still Smoldering in U.S."
- Evaluation of E-Journals in Library and Information Science based on Three Websites: A Case Study. Ranganathan, C. // Asian Journal of Information Science & Technology (AJIST);2011, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p26
This article to explain the growth of e-journals in Library and Information Science along with the methodology employed in the study analyzed and interprets data, pertaining to a total sample of 136 e-journals available in three websites using only three popular search engines (Google,...