Germany sees "cartel" raids
- Cefic and FECC support revised ESAD scheme. // European Chemical News;11/15/2004 Supplement, p10
Reports on the support for ESAD II, a European assessment scheme for chemical distributors in compliance with the Responsible Care program, by the Cefic and the European Association of Chemical Distributors. Background on ESAD II; Principles of ESAD II; Benefits of using ESAD.
- Thomas H. Coyne Honored as 2004 Distributor of the Year. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Feb2005, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the 2004 Distributor of the Year award honored to Thomas H. Coyne from the U.S. National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD). Career background of Coyne; Contributions of Coyne to NACD and to the chemical industry.
- Guidelines for Distributors Grow More Stringent. Seewald, Nancy // Chemical Week;6/30/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 22, p25
Reports that the second cycle of the Responsible Distribution Process (RDP) by the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) of the U.S. is under way and scheduled for completion by the end of 2005. Requirement of the RDP certification; Action taken by NACD and other organizations in...
- NACD ANNUAL MEETING SCHEDULE. // ICIS Chemical Business;12/1/2008, Vol. 274 Issue 20, Special Field p12
A calendar of events for the U.S. in December 2008 is presented which includes the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) 37th Annual Meeting, an event called Environmentalism for the 21st--Patrick Moore, Greenspirit Strategies, and a luncheon session titled, The political...
- NACD builds on a solid foundation. BOSWELL, CLAY // ICIS Chemical Business;7/18/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 2, p46
The article offers information on the growth of National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) based in U.S. The membership of the organization has increased along with its services. The factors considered responsible for the growth of NACD include, its commitment towards advocacy, the...
- THE WORLD: French bar sweep "psychological error.". // Body Politic;Apr84, Issue 102, p22
Deals with the raids conducted by French police on gay discos in Paris on the night of January 13, 1984 to check identity cards and search for wanted criminals. Description of club patrons on the atmosphere of the raids; Views of the Paris gay community on reasons behind the raids; Stance taken...
- DJ Clampdown. Walker, Jesse // Reason;May2004, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p14
Questions the legality of the raids ordered by the Recording Industry Association of America on record stores that sell disc jockey mix compact discs in the U.S. Information on the disc; Remarks from disc jockey Vivian Host.
- New head to build on FECC expertise. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;6/19/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 24, p39
The article deals with the appointment of Alan Looney, managing director of the National Chemical Co. and president of the Irish Chemical Marketers Association, as the new president of the European Association of Chemical Distributors (FECC). Looney succeeds Jim Norman who remains on the FECC...
- Mid-Year Report: GAWDA Healthy, SMC's "Pack a Punch" Brant, Wally // Gases & Welding Distributor;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p6
Shares thoughts on developments related to GAWDA's businesses and association members. Obligation of every GAWDA member to attend the Spring Management Conference; Completion of an extensive plan for soliciting new members; Action taken to minimize government interference in GAWDA's businesses.