European May PX settles with â‚¬30/tonne price rise
- Price Commentary. // Chemical Week;2/16/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 7, p52
Presents information on the prices of several chemicals. Price increase planned by ethylene producers; Factors that drive the price increase of butadiene; Contract price of ethylene glycol.
- INTERMEDIATES IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;7/12/2010, Vol. 277 Issue 24, p20
The article offers news briefs related to the chemical industry including the effort of the European perchloroethylene producers to hike the April 2010 prices, fall in imports of bisphenol A (BPA) in China, and fall in the spot prices of isopropanol in China.
- Tariff uncertainty keeps pricing soft. McElligott, Suzanne // Chemical Week;8/28/1996 Supplement China, Vol. 158 Issue 33, pS10
Focuses on the soft pricing trend in China's chemical industry. Attribution of soft market to tariff uncertainty among chemical producers; China's trade deficit in chemicals; Decline in prices of polyolefins; Trade value of chemical products in China.
- C2 plunges to $460. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;4/7/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 396, p26
Looks at the prices of several chemicals in Asia as of April 7, 2003. Decline of the price of ethylene; Price of naphtha; Price of propylene; Factors that affect the prices of chemicals.
- Specialties Pricing. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/21/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 2, p11
Reports on developments related to prices of specialty chemicals in the United States as of July 2003. Plan of Eastman Chemical Co. to increase the global-list prices for several hydroxypivalyl hydroxipivalate; Launch of a worldwide increase in the per pound price of Great Lakes Chemical Co.'s...
- CHEMICAL COMMODITIES MONTHLY. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/21/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 2, p20
Reports on developments related to prices of chemical commodities in the United States as of July 2003. Butadiene; Ethylene; Ethylene glycol; Methanol; Caustic potash; Precipitated calcium carbonate.
- PRICES & PEOPLE Week ending November 7, 2003. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/10/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 16, p28
Lists the prices for chemicals in the U.S. compiled as of November 2003. Types and classification of chemicals; Derivation of pricing information from suppliers; Price ranges; Differences in quantity, quality and location.
- SPECIALTIES. // Chemical Week;5/16/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 13, p39
The article offers news briefs related to specialty chemical companies including the launch of the Chemtura brominated polymeric flame retardant for expanded polystyrene foam (EPS) and extruded polystyrene foam (XPS) insulation, the increase of 10% in the prices for trisnonylphenyl phosphite and...
- Chemical prices. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/26/98, Vol. 254 Issue 17, p38
Lists the prices of selected chemicals in the United States for the week ending October 23, 1998. Includes acetaldehyde; Bacitracin; Cadmium; Denatured alcohol; Ephedrine hydrochloride; Ferric phosphate; Gallic acid; Heptane.
- Chemical prices. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/16/98, Vol. 254 Issue 20, p30
Lists the variations in the prices of chemicals manufactured in the United States for the week ending November 13, 1998. Includes acetone tanks; Aluminum sulfate; Alumina; Barium chloride; Ammonium sulfate; Ascorbic acid; Antimony trichloride; Aspirin.