European May PX settles with â‚¬30/tonne price rise
- Tariff uncertainty keeps pricing soft. McElligott, Suzanne // Chemical Week;8/28/1996 Supplement China, Vol. 158 Issue 33, pS10
Focuses on the soft pricing trend in China's chemical industry. Attribution of soft market to tariff uncertainty among chemical producers; China's trade deficit in chemicals; Decline in prices of polyolefins; Trade value of chemical products in China.
- C2 plunges to $460. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;4/7/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 396, p26
Looks at the prices of several chemicals in Asia as of April 7, 2003. Decline of the price of ethylene; Price of naphtha; Price of propylene; Factors that affect the prices of chemicals.
- SPECIALTIES. // Chemical Week;5/16/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 13, p39
The article offers news briefs related to specialty chemical companies including the launch of the Chemtura brominated polymeric flame retardant for expanded polystyrene foam (EPS) and extruded polystyrene foam (XPS) insulation, the increase of 10% in the prices for trisnonylphenyl phosphite and...
- Chemical prices. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/26/98, Vol. 254 Issue 17, p38
Lists the prices of selected chemicals in the United States for the week ending October 23, 1998. Includes acetaldehyde; Bacitracin; Cadmium; Denatured alcohol; Ephedrine hydrochloride; Ferric phosphate; Gallic acid; Heptane.
- Chemical prices. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/10/97, Vol. 252 Issue 19, p30
Presents a list of chemical prices for the week ending November 7, 1997. Acetaldehyde; Acetanilide; Acetic acid. INSET: Abbreviations..
- asia-pacific In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/03/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 21, p28
Presents an update on the chemical industry in Asia as of December 3, 2001. Drop in the price of ammonia; Status of benzene buy indications from Chinese traders; Price offering of South Korea for ethylene.
- Week ending July 11. 2003 . // Chemical Market Reporter;7/14/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 1, p24
Lists chemical prices for the week ending July 11, 2003, based on pricing information obtained from suppliers in the U.S. Acetaldehyde; Bromine; Calcium carbide.
- markets & economics. // Chemical Week;6/27/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 25, p32
Provides updates on products prices in the chemical industry as of June 27, 2001. Phenol price increases; Increased price of phosphoric acid; Increase in the price of sulfuric acid and sulfur dioxide; Companies which manufacture the chemicals.
- Price Commentary. // Chemical Week;11/10/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 42, p54
Presents information on the prices of chemical products in the United States and Europe as of November 1999. Increase in styrene contracts; Decline in spot prices for propylene; Price increase for polyvinyl chloride.