European May PX settles with â‚¬30/tonne price rise
- CHEMICAL COMMODITIES MONTHLY. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/21/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 2, p20
Reports on developments related to prices of chemical commodities in the United States as of July 2003. Butadiene; Ethylene; Ethylene glycol; Methanol; Caustic potash; Precipitated calcium carbonate.
- Quarterly price analysis and outlook. // Chemical Week;7/20/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 2, p19
Presents a price analysis and outlook of the chemical industry for the second quarter of 1994. United States and European prices of ethylene, benzene, styrene, ethylene glycol, polythylene and polystyrene.
- specialties pricing. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/2/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 22, p12
Reports on global developments related to pricing for specialty chemicals as of June 2, 2003. Plan of the Cogni Corp.'s coating technology business to increase its price for its line specialty additives; Price increase initiative of Degussa Initiators LLC; Increase in price for GWO Specialty...
- Market briefs. Denton, Timothy // Chemical Market Reporter;11/10/97, Vol. 252 Issue 19, p23
Presents news concerning chemical prices. Price increase made by Akzo Nobel Chemicals Inc. on its selected organic peroxides; Increasing the price of Union Carbide Corp.'s acrylic and styrene acrylic latexes.
- Price Commentary. // Chemical Week;4/28/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 16, p60
Reports on the chemical prices for May 1999. Ethylene; Benzene; Polysterene.
- Price commentary. // Chemical Week;8/9/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 5, p31
Opinion. Comments on prices of various chemicals worldwide. Includes ethylene; Polyethylene; Propylene; Butadiene; Methanol.
- Commentary. // Chemical Week;2/8/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 5, p38
Presents various information on the trends in chemical products trading in the United States. Amount of supply contracts for methanol; Contracts for benzene, toluene, mixed and ortho-xylene; Prices of various chemicals.
- cw price report. // Chemical Week;5/8/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 19, p35
Presents tables and graphs indicating trends in the prices of several chemicals as of May 8, 2002.
- Price commentary. // Chemical Week;8/7/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 30, p33
Opinion. Comments on the prices of chemicals in the United States. Naphtha; Butane; Toluene; Methanol; Soda ash.
- Chemical prices. // Chemical Market Reporter;05/04/98, Vol. 253 Issue 18, p26
Reports on chemical prices in the United States as of May 1, 1998.